[TH] Ignore More [Deleted]

Some of my members see the ignored threads when searching or listing their own threads if they had once posted in the thread. When they ignore a thread they do not want to see it anywhere ever. Is this possible? Thanks
I've started a conversation with you on this to help you further with resolving this question ;)

I'm about to upgrade to 2.1. Would be great to keep this functionality! With a huge forum like ours, it is a must.

However, the one I use on xf1.5.22 is from [Nobita]. Is this one from a different lab?

And would it delete the ignore history of members?

Thanks!

I have to throw my hat in the ring of people saying I hope TH changes their minds and releases 2.1 support. I could use this feature.

I recently had to disable this on my board, was causing strange cpu spikes and locking my site up. Once disabled site has been fine. Not sure why this started happening out of the blue.

I recently had to disable this on my board, was causing strange cpu spikes and locking my site up. Once disabled site has been fine. Not sure why this started happening out of the blue.
This started happening for me recently as well and resulted in multiple, lengthy, downtimes. Process of elimination pointed all signs to this add-on as the root cause. There appears to be some sort of ticking timebomb on this add-on. Granted, it's no longer available for install/download, I'd recommend anyone still using it to cease.

Top Bottom