[TH] Hotspots [Deleted]

When I try to upgrade, I get this: The specified add-on does not match the add-on you chose to upgrade. I have the Waindigo version installed and the current version of Install & Upgrade, but this is happening on all of the paid TH versions of old Waindigo addons I'm trying to upgrade to.

Looking into this now :)

When I try to upgrade, I get this: The specified add-on does not match the add-on you chose to upgrade. I have the Waindigo version installed and the current version of Install & Upgrade, but this is happening on all of the paid TH versions of old Waindigo addons I'm trying to upgrade to.

This was fixed in Version 1.4.14b of [TH] Install & Upgrade

Does this new version include the ability to use custom images as maps, and zoom in/out on them?

@Jake B. ,
could you please add some screenies to that addon here? From the description it´s not very clear how this addon works and how the results are presented, how the directory function works etc. Almost like buying blind ;)

Q: compatible with your latest UI.X?

Bought this one yesterday and unfortunal there is no explanation or description what is what for (Shadow-URL etc..). May be you could add one here, @ThemeHouse . But for now I´m stuck with this one:

screenshot-2016-07-21-10-04-07.webp

The cluster-markers don´t seem to work here. I have two categories. In the first one 2 Testspots, in the second one testspot. In the overview-map it looks like this:

screenshot-2016-07-21-10-12-11.webp
The marked area in red is the location where the 2 spots from cat 1 should appear as cluster. Instead - a little hard to see - there is only a little clickable circle, that brings up the zoom function. So I guess only the images aren´t working.

This is happening on https:// domains only and the console says "mixed content" since google provides those clustermarkers only per http, not on https.

Could you please provide us with a fix for that?

Last edited:
Bought this one yesterday and unfortunal there is no explanation or description what is what for (Shadow-URL etc..). May be you could add one here, @ThemeHouse . But for now I´m stuck with this one:

View attachment 137932

The cluster-markers don´t seem to work here. I have two categories. In the first one 2 Testspots, in the second one testspot. In the overview-map it looks like this:

View attachment 137934
The marked area in red is the location where the 2 spots from cat 1 should appear as cluster. Instead - a little hard to see - there is only a little clickable circle, that brings up the zoom function. So I guess only the images aren´t working.

This is happening on https:// domains only and the console says "mixed content" since google provides those clustermarkers only per http, not on https.

Could you please provide us with a fix for that?
Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

@ThemeHouse
Setting pin on map not working at all. I can not choose any location on map when creting hotspot. So I can not get any latitude or longitude from map.

Console shows this error in Edge:
Code:
Object doesn't support property or method 'clearMarkers'

Chrome console:
Code:
Uncaught TypeError: d.clearMarkers is not a function
hotspots.js?_v=6726b518:11

Also, where to change pins? I can see them in upload folder, but where in options to choose them?

For what is this needed?
Could this be disabled if is not necessary for creating hotspot?

01-56-35.webp

Awful support, addon is not working. I did not think that there is worse support than Waindigo's, but here you are, Theme House & Audentio pick up houndred of Waindigo's addons, put price on them and leave them with bugs. No support for days, no answers, nothing. DO NOT BUY from this developers. Shame on you!
Waindigo at least fix bug if you payed, you just take money.

I will not be hungry for 10 dollars I have lost for this addon, but you lose one potencial buyer for several addons. Uninstalled and will take care that your bad reputation shall not be forgoten.

Awful support, addon is not working. I did not think that there is worse support than Waindigo's, but here you are, Theme House & Audentio pick up houndred of Waindigo's addons, put price on them and leave them with bugs. No support for days, no answers, nothing. DO NOT BUY from this developers. Shame on you!
Waindigo at least fix bug if you payed, you just take money.

I will not be hungry for 10 dollars I have lost for this addon, but you lose one potencial buyer for several addons. Uninstalled and will take care that your bad reputation shall not be forgoten.

Things get missed on the forum, we have no control over how we get notified of posts in these threads, we're basically limited to XenForo's (IMO) somewhat flawed alert system. We've stated multiple times that if you have an issue to create a ticket and it will be looked at. I do see that you have a ticket that had a response on Tuesday. I let Kyler know to take a look at the ticket. However, some things do take time, especially with an issue that we haven't been able to reproduce on our dev servers.

As I own the code I am thinking about giving it to another developer to manage. I supplied Waindango all the code and then paid him a huge sum to adapt it for my OWN site. He then released it as his own without permission and now someone else is selling it.

This is why I don't use developers here any more for example I have just paid $1,500 to get another unique addon developed for my site. We as XF owners need to do something as a collective about addons as I feel XF isn't supporting us in this area...rant over

Things get missed on the forum, we have no control over how we get notified of posts in these threads, we're basically limited to XenForo's (IMO) somewhat flawed alert system. We've stated multiple times that if you have an issue to create a ticket and it will be looked at. I do see that you have a ticket that had a response on Tuesday. I let Kyler know to take a look at the ticket. However, some things do take time, especially with an issue that we haven't been able to reproduce on our dev servers.
Wow, so fast response.
Yes, I posted here, I posted on themehouse forum, and I open ticket too.
Just forget it. I do not belive you nor I have fate in you.
I do not trust you any more.

Wow, so fast response.
Yes, I posted here, I posted on themehouse forum, and I open ticket too.
Just forget it. I do not belive you nor I have fate in you.
I do not trust you any more.

The themehosue forum has a notice at the top:
Please note: This forum is primarily intended for receiving help from other ThemeHouse customers, and official support from the ThemeHouse team is not guaranteed here. If you require urgent support is his highly recommended that you Create a Ticket with the relevant information.

The ticket had been pending for only two days. We do not guarantee ticket responses in any specific amount of time exactly for this reason, sometimes it takes time to get to things. We get a lot of tickets from a lot of people, naturally we can't always get to all of them within a day. None of us have been able to replicate the error, and we asked for a link to where you are getting the error. We're trying to help you, but we can't do that if you don't want to let us.

Nop, I do not want any more your help.
As I said, I uninstall this addon.
Maybe you have more and more addons in time, but you have less and less people trust.
You lost mine.
It is luck that I had 2 yours addons, and now just one is still installed on my server, and working OK, maybe because it is not come to you from another developer.

Sorry Jake, but I have doubt in your company long time ago, since you took Waindigo addon's and put price for addons that was free in past. I took time to see how you will be swim in all of that, and I saw that people more and more complain for bugs and not responding to their questions.

Yesterday I take a wrong step and decide to buy one addon from you, but luck was on my side because it costs 10 dollars.

But, my friend, even if addon cost single penny, you have to take care for your customers, and more important for your future customers. All you do is take care for some of your top addons and styles, and for others you give little or no time for fixing bugs, or listen buyers thoughts/questions.

You will have to work on your goodwill, because it is going down, and you can see that in addon threads on this forum.
Point is not in 10 dollars, or 1 penny, or even 1000 dollars, point is in trust between buyer and seller.
There is couple of trusted sellers here on xenforo, and your company is not, at least in my eyes.
Probably you will not lose any value from my not-buying decision, but if you take same relationship to other customers in future, you will lose a lot, money and reputation.

This is my thoughts, and for me, I am over and out from this thread.

It is luck that I had 2 yours addons, and now just one is still installed on my server, and working OK, maybe because it is not come to you from another developer.

I'm not sure what that other add-on is, so I really can't say. However, like I said, we're more than willing to help if you'll let us.

Waindigo addon's and put price for addons that was free in past.

We didn't ask Jon for his add-ons, he came to us. The only way we could possibly provide support for any of them was to put a price on some. There are about 8 pages of add-ons that are open source that any developer can contribute to on GitHub, and many more that are free and still supported by us. It's a very small portion of them that we put a price on. The alternative would have been Jon leaving and nobody trying to provide support.

But, my friend, even if addon cost single penny, you have to take care for your customers, and more important for your future customers. All you do is take care for some of your top addons and styles, and for others you give little or no time for fixing bugs, or listen buyers thoughts/questions.

Like I said, we're trying to help you. We're still more than willing to help, your ticket only since tuesday without a response, and part of that reason was the response you made yesterday before we went through tickets that ended up pushing the ticket to the end of our list as it is ordered by the last response date.

Like I said, we've offered several times to help. If you're not willing to let us help I'm not sure what you're wanting from us as this issue is likely a minor configuration issue that could be resolved quickly if given a chance. If you change your mind, we are here to help.

Jake

Top Bottom