[TH] Holidays

[TH] Holidays 2.1.3

No permission to download
I can’t uninstall it because it still in an “upgradable” state. I also don’t want to remove it completely as I have my custom changes. We should be able to get a fix for this the proper way.
Same here. There is no option to uninstall it so I can upgrade and fix it. I know it's a free addon but still you would think [TH] would be better than this.

I now get this:

Code:
Server error log

Error: Class 'Carbon\Carbon' not found src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Entity/Holiday.php:116

Generated by: Pete Thomas Feb 18, 2021 at 10:44 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Repository/Holiday.php(76): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Entity\Holiday->isActive()
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Repository/Holiday.php(54): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Repository\Holiday->getCurrentHoliday()
#2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Setup.php(139): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Repository\Holiday->setCurrentHoliday()
#3 src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php(574): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Setup->postUpgrade(2000091, Array)
#4 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(378): XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade(Array)
#5 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(97): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepFinalize(Object(XF\Timer))
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(8)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(116): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(49) "https://cafesaxophone.com/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(85) "https://cafesaxophone.com/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=93"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(6) "150046"
  }
}

I now get this:

Code:
Server error log

Error: Class 'Carbon\Carbon' not found src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Entity/Holiday.php:116

Generated by: Pete Thomas Feb 18, 2021 at 10:44 AM
Hi @Mr Lucky

Would you be able to log a ticket in our ticket system please? Carbon is included as a package within the addon archive and should be being loaded by XF, and I'm unable to reproduce this issue using the 2.1.0 PL1 build, so I'll likely need access to the ACP to debug uploading the archive and cPanel/equivalent access to make sure all the files are in place. If you would be able to set us up with access in a support ticket, it'll get passed on to me securely to try and resolve this for you.

Or, before that, could you go to ACP > Tools > File health check, and run this to make sure all the files are actually there?

Last edited:
Hi @Mr Lucky

Would you be able to log a ticket in our ticket system please? Carbon is included as a package within the addon archive and should be being loaded by XF, and I'm unable to reproduce this issue using the 2.1.0 PL1 build, so I'll likely need access to the ACP to debug uploading the archive and cPanel/equivalent access to make sure all the files are in place. If you would be able to set us up with access in a support ticket, it'll get passed on to me securely to try and resolve this for you.

Or, before that, could you go to ACP > Tools > File health check, and run this to make sure all the files are actually there?

Well it's very strange. After I got the error, the addon just showed as addon that is waiting for upgrade (or something like that). I then clicked on install, and it installed, seems to be OK.

But an odd thing lat week, I tried to upgrade and just got a message that calendar.php is required, even though it is already on the server.

Still having issues with double forum icons showing.
Are you sure your templates haven't been edited to duplicate the icon? The addon only applies CSS to existing HTML to change the icon and doesn't change the templates in any way. Are they only duplicated with a holiday is active? Can you set up a holiday to be active and provide a URL so I can see the HTML on the page?
Well it's very strange. After I got the error, the addon just showed as addon that is waiting for upgrade (or something like that). I then clicked on install, and it installed, seems to be OK.

But an odd thing lat week, I tried to upgrade and just got a message that calendar.php is required, even though it is already on the server.
Strange, am not sure why either issue would happen once and then be okay the next time. Are you aware of any file-level caching on your server?

I'm just reporting that this went in with no incidents or problems, for anyone waiting for a 'guinea pig' to try it :)

I still had to go into development mode and fix the daily cron so it would update only at 5:01am, so it wouldn't switch the holidays based on GMT/UK time, but otherwise it is working perfectly. (This causes it to switch holidays at 00:01 my time, because I am GMT+5. It otherwise would have done so at 7pm, the night before)

Thank you for this great add-on!

I'm just reporting that this went in with no incidents or problems, for anyone waiting for a 'guinea pig' to try it :)

I still had to go into development mode and fix the daily cron so it would update only at 5:01am, so it wouldn't switch the holidays based on GMT/UK time, but otherwise it is working perfectly. (This causes it to switch holidays at 00:01 my time, because I am GMT+5. It otherwise would have done so at 7pm, the night before)

Thank you for this great add-on!
Thank you for being a willing test subject! :D

I'm not too familiar with how the cron system works but I will try and see if there's a way we might be able to make that any smoother.

Maybe by default, the add on could set it to run by the forum time variable, instead of GMT/ZULU.
(This one: adcp -> options -> basic options -> Guest's time zone)

1614081018001.png

By default, it runs every hour. (but changes based on UK time, so it would start them at 7pm the night before, and turn them off at 7pm on the night of the holiday)

Thx again

@mattrogowski Any update about not compatible with TH UI.X Pro themes? Also The Holidays addon changes the CSS of the node icons.
I'm not sure I really understand the problem - it should replace the forum icon with the holiday icon, and should work the same across all styles.

When I enable the Winter holiday I see this:

1615985273226.webp

Looks like you're missing the bell icon image?

Top Bottom