[TH] Holidays

[TH] Holidays 2.1.3

No permission to download
Will it properly show at the correct times now for your timezone?

Seemed like it was using GMT before. So Halloween was appearing before halloween... etc. :)

I am also getting error log with this version and all Holidays are created 4 times.

Code:
Error: Class 'Carbon\Carbon' not found src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Entity/Holiday.php:116

Generated by: Nirjonmela Dec 16, 2020 at 12:07 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Repository/Holiday.php(76): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Entity\Holiday->isActive()
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Repository/Holiday.php(54): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Repository\Holiday->getCurrentHoliday()
#2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Setup.php(139): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Repository\Holiday->setCurrentHoliday()
#3 src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php(574): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Setup->postUpgrade(2000091, Array)
#4 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(378): XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade(Array)
#5 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(97): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepFinalize(Object(XF\Timer))
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(8)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(139): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(true, 8)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(32) "/admin.php"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(0) ""
  }
}

SCAR_Edited_Image_337800996188537.webp

• Sad
Reactions: rdn
Bug?
Christmas Holiday don't have icon for read forums (no unread topics).
I'm able to replicate a read/unread icon on my end.

Seemed like it was using GMT before. So Halloween was appearing before halloween... etc. :)
This should work fine in this release but I've created an issue just in case.
Another bug is that the ribbon 🎀 is not showing on latest xf version
I'm not able to replicate this issue, I'm seeing ribbons fine on my side.

I am also getting error log with this version and all Holidays are created 4 times.

Code:
Error: Class 'Carbon\Carbon' not found src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Entity/Holiday.php:116

Generated by: Nirjonmela Dec 16, 2020 at 12:07 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Repository/Holiday.php(76): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Entity\Holiday->isActive()
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Repository/Holiday.php(54): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Repository\Holiday->getCurrentHoliday()
#2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Setup.php(139): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Repository\Holiday->setCurrentHoliday()
#3 src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php(574): ThemeHouse\Holidays\Setup->postUpgrade(2000091, Array)
#4 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(378): XF\AddOn\AddOn->postUpgrade(Array)
#5 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(97): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepFinalize(Object(XF\Timer))
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(8)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(139): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(true, 8)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#14 src/XF/App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#16 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#17 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(46) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(32) "/admin.php"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(0) ""
  }
}

View attachment 242194
Both have been reported and will be fixed in our next patch.

I'm getting Error: Class 'Carbon\Carbon' not found in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Entity/Holiday.php at line 116 as well.

Reading the problems you had, I first proceeded to uninstall the previous version from ACP (plus delete files from src/addon/ThemeHouse/Holidays) and clean install the new one. Everything went fine without mistakes. I'm just mentioning it to help someone.
Yes exactly.
1st remove
2nd new install
3rd add own holidays

You won't get any mistakes like that.

Hello,

is this addon compatible with TH themes? or just for the default xenforo style?

Is it possible to have the falling snow be behind the node list and content? Basically only visible over the background.

I turned the snowfall effect off last year because it's too annoying over the text and forgot to ask

Christmas and winter seem to be the same to me.
Actually, there differences between both holidays although they both have snow. The differences are within the read/unread icons (Christmas has trees and Winter has bells) along with ribbons being added to Winter instead of Christmas. But yes, snow is included in both.
I'm getting Error: Class 'Carbon\Carbon' not found in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Holidays/Entity/Holiday.php at line 116 as well.
It was reported and will be fixed in our next patch :)
To follow up on the questions about falling snow effects earlier this month, would it be possible to give users an option to disable this specific component, while still showing other static effects for the holiday like the snow piles?
I'm afraid not, no. Users would only be able to disable the entire holiday styling within their user preferences.
Hello,

is this addon compatible with TH themes? or just for the default xenforo style?
does this work with 3d party styles or only with default style?
It sure does!

Is it possible to have the falling snow be behind the node list and content? Basically only visible over the background.

I turned the snowfall effect off last year because it's too annoying over the text and forgot to ask
There is no way to achieve this at this time, no. Although if you'd like I surely add this as a feature enhancement within our issue tracker?

It will as the event time zones are based on the Guest Time Zone :)

Bug?
Christmas Holiday don't have icon for read forums (no unread topics).
Bug again :(
Seems holiday that are customized are now duplicated after upgrade :(.
I'm not able to replicate these in the latest version I'm afraid. I'd suggest that you reinstall the add-on and see if this pops up again.

Top Bottom