[TH] Happy Birthday [Deleted]

@Dalton Prock

I give another 1x24 hours. if there is no response, or I can't use the add on, I will dispute paypal

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 14
@Dalton Prock

I give another 1x24 hours. if there is no response, or I can't use the add on, I will dispute paypal
I'm just responding to your ticket now. I'm sending you an updated version of the add-on to make things simpler, so sorry it is taking a little longer.

I need help to get this plugin to work.

I do not want threads created.
I want a conversation to be sent to members.
I want an email to be sent to members.
I do not want banned or unregistered/unconfirmed to receive anything.

After setting up those options, I tested the plugin on myself by changing my birthday to test dates, and after every birthday I had, I still received no bday conversation or email.

This plugin has made me old. lol Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• bday plugin.webp
    bday plugin.webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 7
  • bday plugin 2.webp
    bday plugin 2.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 7
I need help to get this plugin to work.

I do not want threads created.
I want a conversation to be sent to members.
I want an email to be sent to members.
I do not want banned or unregistered/unconfirmed to receive anything.

After setting up those options, I tested the plugin on myself by changing my birthday to test dates, and after every birthday I had, I still received no bday conversation or email.

This plugin has made me old. lol Any help would be appreciated.
After telling my moderator to manually send out bday conversations again starting today because the plugin did not, she confirmed the plugin DID send conversations to members who had birthdays yesterday. Why didn't I get one? Because after seeing I did not get one yesterday MORNING, I changed my bday test date to today 4/6/19. Bday conversations were sent from the plugin at 8 PM EDT last night. Looks like I should be getting one tonight.

So now I need to ask ... how do I change the time that the conversations are sent from a P.M time to an A.M. time?

After telling my moderator to manually send out bday conversations again starting today because the plugin did not, she confirmed the plugin DID send conversations to members who had birthdays yesterday. Why didn't I get one? Because after seeing I did not get one yesterday MORNING, I changed my bday test date to today 4/6/19. Bday conversations were sent from the plugin at 8 PM EDT last night. Looks like I should be getting one tonight.

So now I need to ask ... how do I change the time that the conversations are sent from a P.M time to an A.M. time?
I edited the time in the Cron Entries. And am happy to say I did receive a bday conversation.

No issue here anymore.

Top Bottom