[TH] Happy Birthday [Deleted]

Hello,
Can you please tell me how I can bypass the activation of the topics?
I do not think that's an option and I have to switch topics off every day.

Thank you very much
Retti

Excuse me,
has been translated with Google

Hello,
Can you please tell me how I can bypass the activation of the topics?
I do not think that's an option and I have to switch topics off every day.

Thank you very much
Retti

Excuse me,
has been translated with Google
Be sure that you have Birthday Thread option in [TH] Happy Birthday options unticked so that it doesn't have a forum to post a thread in.

I can not find this attitude. Can you please send me a screnshot?

Attachments

• Glückwunsche2.webp
    Glückwunsche2.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Glückwunsche3.webp
    Glückwunsche3.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 8
If I disable this but no thread is created in the forum. But I want to create a thread in the forum "Glückwünschelei", so that all users in the thread can congratulate. Or is that not possible?

If I disable this but no thread is created in the forum. But I want to create a thread in the forum "Glückwünschelei", so that all users in the thread can congratulate. Or is that not possible?
This is possible, tick the option I told you to untick. From there select the forum you want it to post in from the drop-down menu under "Select Forum".

I know that. But then I have to unlock the thread daily in the moderation of the forum. I would like, however, that the thread is published without activation.

I know that. But then I have to unlock the thread daily in the moderation of the forum. I would like, however, that the thread is published without activation.
I see, that would depend on your forums posting permissions. You'd have to mess with user group permissions so that whichever user posts the Happy Birthday posts needs to have permission to post in the forum without needing to have them accepted by a moderator/administrator.

I am the owner of the forum and the admin. I have all permissions. Nevertheless, I have to unlock the thread yet
I find nothing in the forum where I can change that

I am the owner of the forum and the admin. I have all permissions. Nevertheless, I have to unlock the thread yet
I find nothing in the forum where I can change that
I'd suggest adding custom node permissions for your user to see if that helps.

Will this addon be ported to XF2?
I wouldn't need the birthday thread creation, but would like to PC the birthday childs.

I could even imagine a small improvement: new option (additional to "last activity"): Send email additonally to PC when member was not active for x days.

I already bought this license. very weird. I've changed the sentence, through options, [TH] happy birthday. can't it be changed?

22 hours ago, my ticket hasn't been responded to. very sorry and disappointed buying this addon.

They do not work on the weekends, according to their TOS, which you agreed to, “Support is provided during business hours only, 9am to 5pm Central (US), Monday to Friday and excludes holidays, support requested outside of these timeframes will be reviewed the following business day.”

They do not work on the weekends, according to their TOS, which you agreed to, “Support is provided during business hours only, 9am to 5pm Central (US), Monday to Friday and excludes holidays, support requested outside of these timeframes will be reviewed the following business day.”
ok I will wait on Monday. thank you for your information

Top Bottom