[TH] Giphy [Deleted]

Small inconvenience: If you click on the button in the editor toolbar, the modal opens. If you click outside the modal, the modal closes. That's perfectly fine. However, when then clicking on the editor toolbar button again, the modal doesn't open - it takes two clicks then, to open it.

Small inconvenience: If you click on the button in the editor toolbar, the modal opens. If you click outside the modal, the modal closes. That's perfectly fine. However, when then clicking on the editor toolbar button again, the modal doesn't open - it takes two clicks then, to open it.
Able to replicate the same thing, will report it on our issue tracker. Thanks @SeToY!

Just made the purchase :)

@Dalton Prock Any chance we can get a permission for this? I'd like to restrict it to certain user groups.

Just had a look at your suggestion. The Giphy add-on uses the default XenForo media Bb Code and as such, even if I limited access to the gif search, people would still be able to use the media bb code to embed gifs into their posts. And even if I disabled that, they could still simply embed the images directly with the image BB code! :confused: It's a bit of a tricky situation, but I don't think there's a whole lot that can be done in the Giphy add-on about this. If you want to look into generally restricting access to BB Codes for your users, you could have a look at the Editor Manager add-on, which would allow you to do so using user criteria.

Got that fixed I believe. Let me know if we missed some events though!

Is there a screenshot of the editor button and modal window? Thanks!

Yes, the first and third screenshots on the resource show these

Question 2: If you uninstall this does it break the gifs?

No, the gif is embedded using the giphy media BBCode which is in XenForo by default. The only part this add-on adds is the selection process to search and choose one without leaving XenForo

In case anyone else runs into this issue:

Style Properties -> [TH] Giphy -> Icon type for Giphy ediitor icon

Change from Font Awesome to Image

image path (for me) is styles/themehouse/giphy/giphy.png
I just purchased this add-on and "styles/themehouse/giphy/giphy.png" isn't installed with the add-on. Could this be corrected?

I just purchased this add-on and "styles/themehouse/giphy/giphy.png" isn't installed with the add-on. Could this be corrected?
I'll pass this along to our development team although are you still able to see the Giphy image on your toolbar under Insert? When replying to a post.

Top Bottom