[TH] Forum List Tabs [Deleted]

Thank you, @Audentio @HenrikHansen. My screenshot is from FireFox 21.0.

Nevermind. The browser was zoomed to 110%. Looks fine at 100%.
dunce.gif

This is not currently possible. Drop me a PM if you are interested in contributing towards this.

I installed this and it appeared to work fine, but then I noticed I could only click every other tab.

The 1st tab shows up fine.
If I click on the 2nd tab, it shows me the 3rd tab.
If I click on the 2nd tab, it shows me the 5th tab.

I'm not really sure where to begin troubleshooting this.

Same issue happens in Chrome, IE, Mozilla

EDIT: appears to be a style issue :/ - the tabs work as intended with the default style.

EDIT 2: problem solved, this UI.X style has a setting where you can allow collapsible nodes. I disabled it and now the tabs works perfectly :)

OIIoLtL.png

Last edited:
Either this doesn't support 1.4, or I'm completely lost. Whenever I click different tabs, it's all mixed up with the wrong child categories with the wrong parent categories.

I'm not expecting that there'll be an update to this soon - but if you're planning one please add caching option so it doesn't put me onto the first category every time I refresh.

Except from that, great addon.

Hi, need aid with addon: "Forum List Tabs by Waindigo"

Here are tabs which hide all categories.
I need to fix it for main category.

For instance: I'm going to rename Main Category (first tab) as "ALL FORUMS"
so this tab will come first and i want to see all categories from my forum inside this tab.

Example:
instance.webp
How can i do? Need your help.

Hi, when trying to uninstall this (so we can re-install) it completely breaks with this in the JS console:

Code:
HP <br />
<b>Warning</b>:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'require_once(/var/www/.../forum/library/Waindigo/Install/9223372036854775807.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /var/www/.../forum/library/Waindigo/Install.php:13
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/.../forum/library/Waindigo/Install.php(13): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'require_once(/v...', '/var/www/craftb...', 13, Array)
#1 /var/www/.../forum/library/Waindigo/Install.php(13): require_once()
#2 /var/www/.../forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/var/www/craftb...')
#3 /var/www/.../forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(1050): XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Waindigo_Instal...')
#4 /var/www/.../forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php(183): XenForo_Application::autoload('Waindigo_Instal...')
#5 /var/www/.../forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1815): XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_preDelete()
#6 /var/www/.../forum/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(132): Xen in <b>/var/www/.../forum/library/Waindigo/Install.php</b> on line <b>13</b><br />
<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  main(): Failed opening required '/var/www/.../forum/library/Waindigo/Install/9223372036854775807.php' (include_path='/var/www/.../forum/library:.:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in <b>/var/www/.../forum/library/Waindigo/Install.php</b> on line <b>13</b><br />

Top Bottom