[TH] Forum Jump Menu [Deleted]

It should work on any page where the Forum tab is selected. This is as designed.

I mentioned this earlier along with a few other points but they got missed. It only working when the forum tab is active means that there's not consistent navigation across other pages/addons. Is that "as designed" by choice or by technical constraints?

I mentioned this earlier along with a few other points but they got missed. It only working when the forum tab is active means that there's not consistent navigation across other pages/addons. Is that "as designed" by choice or by technical constraints?
It is this way because when the Forum tab is not selected there is already a hover menu, so the aim was not to remove this existing functionality.

see, if you there http://www.phcorner.net/contact menu not show if mouse over tab "forums", only after click
Yes, this is as designed because the 'Forums' tab is not active on the above page.

It is this way because when the Forum tab is not selected there is already a hover menu, so the aim was not to remove this existing functionality.

If it were possible I'd suggest giving the admin the option to select which behavior to use. Personally I'd find your forum jump menu much more useful than the hover menu that's already there and it'd also remove the inconsistency.

If it were possible I'd suggest giving the admin the option to select which behavior to use. Personally I'd find your forum jump menu much more useful than the hover menu that's already there and it'd also remove the inconsistency.

Same here. I thought this was a bug at first. I'd like our members to be able to drop the menu regardless of where they are on our site. Perhaps the default hover menu items (watched threads, watched forums, etc) could be added, per admin option, to the Forum Jump Menu? Then the user gets everything in one consistent menu across the whole site. Changing hover menu behavior depending on navigation location is just inviting irate users...

Great addon though, almost perfect! ;)

I just enabled the feature of the latest update but, drop down is doubled on some pages of my forum, see it here.

upload_2013-11-15_23-47-49.webp

I activated this and added categories/nodes, etc. but it won't show up anywhere. Is there something I can check? I tried the other one by Digital Point and they show up fine but it's more complex than I'd like to use. Thanks.

UPDATE, I went to default theme and they showed up so it must be a custom theme issue. How do I fix this? Thanks.

I activated this and added categories/nodes, etc. but it won't show up anywhere. Is there something I can check? I tried the other one by Digital Point and they show up fine but it's more complex than I'd like to use. Thanks.

UPDATE, I went to default theme and they showed up so it must be a custom theme issue. How do I fix this? Thanks.
Any help? Thx

Top Bottom