[TH] Forum Jump Menu [Deleted]

How do you reduce line height? There currently is to much vertical space between lines, which makes it difficult to put all my nodes in there.

Something like this in your EXTRA.css file:
Code:
.forumJumpMenu .blockLinksList li a {
    line-height: 9px;
}

The number of nodes I have per category is far larger than can fit in one column. Please allow a category to have multiple columns.

I have this add-on installed at a test site, which also has the default xenforo skin installed. All works fine. I installed UI.X yesterday, but this mod won't work. Hovering over the "forum" tab and no drop down appears like it does in the default skin.

Any ideas?

Was trying it on a testing area environment, and Google cries about this:

Inline Small JavaScript
Inlining small JavaScript files into the main HTML page cuts down on RTTs and delays in downloading other resources.

The following external resources have small response bodies. Inlining the response in HTML can reduce blocking of page rendering.

http://www.domain.com/ should inline the following small resources:

http://www.domain.com/js/waindigo/forumjumpmenu/full/jump_menu.js?_v=e22b38cf

Are you using the latest version of the add-on? It shouldn't be using the "full" version of the Javascript.

Apart from that, this is not something that we will be fixing.

Feature requests:
  1. allow us to move the forumjump function to the tab drop down and the 2nd level of navigation links. (forumTabLinks)
  2. make the menu appear under the navbar and have the same width as the header/navbar.
I am willing to sponsor this function.

On my iphone, I'm having the odd issue of having to tap a node name in the forum jump menu 3 times in order for me to jump to that node. This happens on both safari and chrome on iphone. And it's always exactly three times. Works fine on desktop. Hmm.

"Use regular tooltips" fixes this issue.

Last edited:
I have this add-on installed at a test site, which also has the default xenforo skin installed. All works fine. I installed UI.X yesterday, but this mod won't work. Hovering over the "forum" tab and no drop down appears like it does in the default skin.

Any ideas?

I am having this same issue. When I hover over the "forum" tab, the jumpmenu dropdown is not appearing. Strange thing is, it was working fine for a week or two, even with the Splash style by Pixelexit installed. Then one day, it just stopped appearing while hovering over the tab? ? ?

Any thoughts on this issue? Thanks!!

I am having this same issue. When I hover over the "forum" tab, the jumpmenu dropdown is not appearing. Strange thing is, it was working fine for a week or two, even with the Splash style by Pixelexit installed. Then one day, it just stopped appearing while hovering over the tab? ? ?

Any thoughts on this issue? Thanks!!
What do your options look like?

I've set Hidden Node Depth to 1 and it works fine only if I don't use Regular Tooltips!

Can this be fixed to work with regular tooltips?

Top Bottom