[TH] Forum Jump Menu [Deleted]

When does that error happen? Might be a bug with XenForo trying to run parts of the add-on after uninstalling them.

It happens during uninstallation process, before post-uninstall cache is rebuilt.

If some of you had a similar problem like mine and it looks like this:

jbh7.png

You can add this to EXTRA.css and remove the very top titles.
Code:
.forumJumpMenu .blockLinksList span.jumpCategoryTitle {
display: none !important;
}

Then it will look like this:
0fv3.png

First you have to create categories (see the options for this add-on), then you have to add nodes to those categories (by editing nodes).

Waindigo updated Forum Jump Menu by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.2 released

New features:
  • Added option to stop nodes from appearing in multiple categories.
  • Added option to remove forum jump category titles from appearing in jump menu.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixes bug that scroll-bar pushes the right-most column down underneath the other columns if there are too many nodes in that column. Scroll-bar now no longer appears inside the jump menu.
  • Fixes bug that selection of forum jump category would not be shown when you re-edit...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sort of. If you have suggestions of how to make it more responsive, I'll probably add them.

Edit template modification for navigation. Change search regexp to
Code:
#(<li class="navTab forums[^"]*)(">.*<a href="{\$tabs\.forums\.href}" class="navLink[^"]*)(">{\$tabs\.forums\.title}</a>)#Us
It expects <a> to follow <li>, but my styles use <xen:if> between it to change navigation behavior. That regexp change will fix that.
Thanks. I will update the template modification.
Still doesn't show with Soft Responsive.

When does that error happen? Might be a bug with XenForo trying to run parts of the add-on after uninstalling them.

Uninstall works now.

Nice add-on. You released this after I just manually-coded a similar one into my template. :cry: I'm not sure how much you plan on developing this, but I have a few suggestions for future releases (I hope you don't mind):

- Ability to add this drop-down menu to a sub-navigation position under a separate drop-down other than the Forum Home
- Option to add a small "New Thread" link next to each forum link, sending users to the new thread form - might get crowded though, maybe allow two columns under each main column (one for the forum link, one for creating a thread)

Nice add-on. You released this after I just manually-coded a similar one into my template. :cry: I'm not sure how much you plan on developing this, but I have a few suggestions for future releases (I hope you don't mind):

- Ability to add this drop-down menu to a sub-navigation position under a separate drop-down other than the Forum Home
- Option to add a small "New Thread" link next to each forum link, sending users to the new thread form - might get crowded though, maybe allow two columns under each main column (one for the forum link, one for creating a thread)

Maybe the new thread could be an icon like shelley's last post icon.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/1-2-icon-in-last-post-area.1995/

Top Bottom