[TH] Forum Digest [Deleted]

@Jake B. and @ThemeHouse
The CTA FT blocks on home page are ok, but the CTA FT blocks within all the forums are still not appearing after enabling this addon.

@Mike Creuzer and @Jake B.
Would you be fixing the conflict with Brogan's CTA FT addon? None of the Featured thread blocks within any forum are showing up when this addon is enabled. Only the homepage ones show up. Rest have disappeared. Pl reply. This is important.

Last edited:
@Mike Creuzer and @Jake B.
Would you be fixing the conflict with Brogan's CTA FT addon? None of the Featured thread blocks within any forum are showing up when this addon is enabled. Only the homepage ones show up. Rest have disappeared. Pl reply. This is important.

What widgets are you referring to exactly? The only one I know of is the one at the top of the page on the index and on the individual forum views, these all seem to function properly

Jake

What widgets are you referring to exactly? The only one I know of is the one at the top of the page on the index and on the individual forum views, these all seem to function properly

Jake
Are you sure the FT widgets within the individual forums show up ? Its not for me.

This is what I see:
Screen%20Shot%202016-05-03%20at%209.28.06%20AM.png

Just to be sure we're talking about the same thing :)

Yes @Jake B. I am talking about forum view.
The FT widgets show up alright until I click on the Digest button. It disappears when I click on "Digest" Button. It also doesn't show up when I enable the "Digest view as default" in the options.

Yes @Jake B. I am talking about forum view.
The FT widgets show up alright until I click on the Digest button. It disappears when I click on "Digest" Button. It also doesn't show up when I enable the "Digest view as default" in the options.

There is now an option called "Enable CTA Featured Threads Compatibility" just turn this on and you'll be good to go :)

I just installed 1.7.7b on our sandbox and I'm still getting the error I reported above.

Could you send me a PM with the contents of /home/sites/sandbox/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.2,L.1,forum_view.php, line 1323

Unfortunately it's nearly impossible to tell what exactly is going wrong from that error message without seeing the compiled template :)

I have two parts in the forum and subforums in two/three levels

Part 1
- subforum1
- subforum2

Part2
- subforum1
-----subforum1
----- subforum2
- subforum2

In Part 1 i want to show all threads from all subforums instead the threads from Part1 only.
In Part 2 i want to show all threads from all subforums instead the threads from Part2 only.

Can i do this?

Top Bottom