[TH] Fonts Manager [Deleted]

katsulynx updated [KL] Fonts Manager with a new update entry:

Version 2.0

PATCH NOTES
  • Add-On ID has been changed. If you're upgrading from a previous version, please read the notice below.
  • Active fonts are now cached in the front end to save two database queries on each page load.
  • The ACP Settings page now utilizes 'FontAwesome'. If you are actively blocking FontAwesome, a fallback is included (but won't be as beautiful and sparkling).
  • ACP Font List:
    • Fonts are no longer ordered via defining a position. Instead you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

nice update.

Just when I hover on icons in add-on's page, the tooltip shows "undefined":
GIF.gif

And we had custom fonts that were working fine before this version. And we have them still in this version in the list.
But they don't work. All of them show default font although we choose them in editor.

Animation_3.gif
It doesn't seem to store order of new fonts. Re-ordering them after adding working fine though.
screenshot-www.endlesshorizon.net 2016-07-07 06-15-27.webp
One of my Google Fonts doesn't work. Also FYI, I re-added both of the Google Fonts. I removed the previous hidden ones (which contain the size thingy) and the shown ones (which don't contain the size thingy) and added new ones with the new feature.

One more in front-end
screenshot-www.endlesshorizon.net 2016-07-07 06-29-14.webp
To avoid duplicate, I assume I can just remove the Google Fonts added by the theme and let this add-on handle them instead. But well, for now it's broken for some reason o.o

katsulynx updated [KL] Fonts Manager with a new update entry:

Assorted Fixes

PATCH NOTES
  • Fixed a bug that prevented new fonts being added to the ACP List to retain their position and active status after saving.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented Google Fonts to be correctly included on the front end (even though the first code was still correct and I have no idea why it didn't work...)
  • Fixed a bug that showed the wrong font for preview in the ACP List, if the font stack was named after another font (e.g. when you created a custom Font...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not installed. while upgrading to 2.0.3:
Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'additional_data'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in KL/Install.php at line 111
KL_Install::_processData() in KL/Install.php at line 152
KL_Install::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 274
AddOnInstaller_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstallUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xenforo/domains/site.com/public_html/admin.php at line 13

I am getting the same problem as @Dadparvar
Server Error

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in KL/Install.php at line 111
  4. KL_Install::_processData() in KL/Install.php at line 152
  5. KL_Install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 114
  8. Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  9. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 237
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/pokevolu/public_html/admin.php at line 13

@MasonK, @Dadparvar, could you post me the Version-ID of your current installation? It should be something above 10.
(The Version-ID is not the number behind the addon title but the one that shows up if you hover the title)
Capture.webp

after download last update i have error install after uninstall
Server Error

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in KL/Install.php at line 111
  4. KL_Install::_processData() in KL/Install.php at line 152
  5. KL_Install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/Tracker/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom