[TH] Font Awesome in Admin Control Panel [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Font Awesome in Admin Control Panel by Waindigo - Replaces the ACP icons with Font Awesome icons.

Description:
This add-on replaces all of the Admin Control Panel icons with Font Awesome icons.

The options for this add-on allow you to change any of the icons to suit your own tastes.

This add-on is particularly useful if you want to customise the color scheme of the Admin Control Panel (requires debug mode to be...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I love this, however wouldn't puzzle piece better match add-ons and gears match options?:)

as puzzle pieces "add on" to the puzzle :)

I see all the options for the icons, but is there something to change the colors like you have in your screenshots?
You need debug mode enabled to do this at the moment. But don't worry, because I have an add-on in the pipeline for managing your admin styles too...

I love this, however wouldn't puzzle piece better match add-ons and gears match options?:)

as puzzle pieces "add on" to the puzzle :)
@Matthew Hawley also suggested the same thing. If you disable the add-on, you will see why I used a puzzle piece. Also, I use the single cogs icon in debug mode, and there isn't a choice of icons for puzzle pieces.

Feel free to change the icons round in the options to suit your needs though.

This is just great Jon. I'm hoping you'll consider adding the same features to the frontend area. @Matthew Hawley has some nice resources but they are all manual template hacks which I don't prefer. People woud you contribute towards that (with me)?

This is just great Jon. I'm hoping you'll consider adding the same features to the frontend area. @Matthew Hawley has some nice resources but they are all manual template hacks which I don't prefer. People woud you contribute towards that (with me)?

27Zn3xV.png

;)

Yes Sir!!!

I liked Mathew Hawley's template edit but too much room for error and for things to break.

Would love to have that as an add on.

Yes Sir!!!

I liked Mathew Hawley's template edit but too much room for error and for things to break.

Would love to have that as an add on.
Please drop me a PM if you'd like to contribute to an add-on like this.

Top Bottom