[TH] Filter [Deleted]

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Filter with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.4 released!

Changes:
  • Added an option on node edit to propagate filter color to children.
  • Added a blank prefix option in the ACP to improve UX on deselecting prefixes.
  • No longer remove filter bar on all threads route if filter trigger is set to position filter bar.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented prefixes to be removable from the filter dropdown on all threads routes.
  • Added force_empty parameter to all filter removal actions on all thread routes to overwrite default filters...

Read the rest of this update entry...

One last question, as of this release you seem to be adding a button/link to forum home on the UIX header bar opposite. Any reason? It's weird and pointless. Can't find the option to remove it so was going to CSS it out but interested in the reasoning there. See belowccf1.webp

Don't remember adding one. Maybe a template modification getting applied twice?

See above for the screenshot... I must admit not sure if it came in with Filters or one of the other UIX mods, I've been going through them one by one. Didn't check filters until recently.

Does this work on other styles (Dohtheme)?
What about the filtering animation we see on the video?

It's completely style independent. The slide-in animation you see in the gif on the front page is part of the UI.X Pro theme and just happens on any thread list in general, so not part of this add-on.

@Lukas W.

I don't have the widget like the one you have on your demo website:

1587580686985.png

I only have this one:

1587580823190.png

I would like to have this one (the one which is on your demo website):

1587580858876.png

Options:

1587581005323.webp

Can you please help?

Thx,

Top Bottom