[TH] Feeder [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[TH] Feeder - Extends the Registered Feeds functionality, with automated replying to threads and resource creation

This add-on adds additional functionality to the Registered Feeds core feature of XenForo.

With this add-on, you can have your feeds reply to existing threads instead of creating new threads.

Additionally, if you have Resource Manager installed, you can create new resources instead of creating threads.

Read more about this resource...

Waindigo's version was annoying since you had to create a thread first before you could put the feed in a same thread. Didn't complain since it was free but now that it costs 10 dollars why not add a feature that creates a thread and places the next feeds right below it. Daniel hood has an addon that does it but sadly had a conflict with another addon that i like.

Waindigo's version was annoying since you had to create a thread first before you could put the feed in a same thread. Didn't complain since it was free but now that it costs 10 dollars why not add a feature that creates a thread and places the next feeds right below it. Daniel hood has an addon that does it but sadly had a conflict with another addon that i like.

This version behaves the same way, I definitely think that makes sense though, so I'll look into this and try to see what we can do :)

posting in a resource category will create the thread too if the category is configured like that?

I suggest to add the possibility to post as:
resource update too (populating fields would be awesome!)
populate fields also in case of resource category

Hi, thx for your addon.

Is anyway, how can i automatically remove old messages in thread (no full thread, but old import messages without first messages)? I import feed from frequently updated sources and old then are no longer available...

Due to either a lack of interest for this product or because the previous developer code quality was not in line with our own, this add-on is being open-sourced and price removed. Anyone (developer, commercial, etc.) is free to fork the code for their own purposes.

Support or new releases will no longer be provided on this particular add-on without custom development time. To order that, please contact us. This will allow us to offer better quality support that we are unable to do with a larger selection of add-ons. If you purchased the add-on in the last 12 months, you are welcome to in-store credit for the amount of the purchase price. To do so please create a ticket.

Top Bottom