[TH] Extended Banning and Moderation [Deleted]

wang

wang submitted a new resource:

Extended Forum Banning and Moderation - Take forum banning and moderation to a new level

About this add-on

This add-on is designed to provide your staff with an advanced baning and moderation tool for each forum.

This add on follows the example of the Thread Reply Ban option in xenforo, but it is extended to work on a forum level (for each forum), and it adds several extra options.

Who can use this tool?

This tool can be used by users with permissions: Can ban users extendly from forums, which can be located under the Forum Moderator Permissions...

Read more about this resource...

Hi I would like to know a few things:

1) If I am reading this right, you can Ban / Restrict a member from entering any individual forum, or any multiple forums you select? Is this right?

2) Can I change this to read (you have been restricted from entering this forum, until you contact the forum Admin)

6alertthread-png.128173

Same Message Here:
3) Can I change this to read (you have been restricted from entering this forum, until you contact the forum Admin)

8bannederror-png.128175

Hi I would like to know a few things:

1) If I am reading this right, you can Ban / Restrict a member from entering any individual forum, or any multiple forums you select? Is this right?

2) Can I change this to read (you have been restricted from entering this forum, until you contact the forum Admin)

6alertthread-png.128173

Same Message Here:
3) Can I change this to read (you have been restricted from entering this forum, until you contact the forum Admin)

8bannederror-png.128175

I still would like to know the above?
Thanks

Due to either a lack of interest for this product or because the previous developer code quality was not in line with our own, this add-on is being open-sourced and price removed. Anyone (developer, commercial, etc.) is free to fork the code for their own purposes.

Support or new releases will no longer be provided on this particular add-on without custom development time. To order that, please contact us. This will allow us to offer better quality support that we are unable to do with a larger selection of add-ons. If you purchased the add-on in the last 12 months, you are welcome to in-store credit for the amount of the purchase price. To do so please create a ticket.

Top Bottom