[TH] Email Piping [Deleted]

I've just finished the change. Turns out to be a very simple change, if we would have made you fund the change it would have likely been refunded because it required a very small change to what we already have existing. I'll be doing some final tests and I'll get it emailed out :)

Regards,

Jake

Well I'd like a permission for usergroups to use this, how much would that cost to get done asap?

Thanks for the update also.

However, when using this the email shows [CONV#1...] in front of the sender name, is there any way to remove this?

Seems SSL is still not working, my servers certificate is configured fine, all other apps using it works properly, using the correct SSL port and ticking the option does not work, settings are correct and it's giving me invalid IMAP errors every five minutes (due to cron settings).

Well I'd like a permission for usergroups to use this, how much would that cost to get done asap?

Could you submit a request here: https://www.audentio.com/customer/requests/create/step1 and we'll get you a quote for this.

However, when using this the email shows [CONV#1...] in front of the sender name, is there any way to remove this?
No, that is what it uses to identify what conversation the email is associated with.

Seems SSL is still not working, my servers certificate is configured fine, all other apps using it works properly, using the correct SSL port and ticking the option does not work, settings are correct and it's giving me invalid IMAP errors every five minutes (due to cron settings).

Something is likely configured incorrectly it was tested with GMail and cPanels email server.

Regards,

Jake

What about a usergroup permission to use this? Would be a great perk for premium members.

I second the usergroup permission. Great perk for premium members!

I would also like to see such a feature in a future version. And if non-premium users reply they should receive an customizable auto response that the should visit the forum in order to reply to the conversation.

Could you add it as a checkbox? It would be useful to all threads to be replied to too….You could always force a quote (again as an option) for the reply to the email?
Agreed, so if/when this add-on supports replying to a thread I'll be very interested in it.

I'm interested in reply by mail feature for private conversations. For threads I don't need it.

Possible to show 5 latest conversation replies on the email notifications?

That would be easier for the email reader to refer back to the previous conversations.

Possible to show 5 latest conversation replies on the email notifications?

That would be easier for the email reader to refer back to the previous conversations.

This doesn't change the contents of the email, it's the default xenforo one.

I purchased and installed this add on yesterday.

It is not working... I am getting the following error in my logs.

ErrorException: imap_fetchstructure(): Bad message number - library/Audentio/EmailPiping/Model/Imap.php:367
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'imap_fetchstruc...', '/home/satguys/p...', 367, Array)
#1 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Audentio/EmailPiping/Model/Imap.php(367): imap_fetchstructure(Resource id #24, 2, 1)
#2 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Audentio/EmailPiping/Model/Imap.php(361): Audentio_EmailPiping_Model_Imap->getPart(2, 'TEXT/PLAIN')
#3 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Audentio/EmailPiping/Model/Imap.php(62): Audentio_EmailPiping_Model_Imap->getBody(2)
#4 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Audentio/EmailPiping/Model/Imap.php(242): Audentio_EmailPiping_Model_Imap->_parseConversation(2, Object(stdClass), Array)
#5 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Audentio/EmailPiping/CronEntry/CheckMail.php(8): Audentio_EmailPiping_Model_Imap->parseMessagesSinceLastRun()
#6 [internal function]: Audentio_EmailPiping_CronEntry_CheckMail::run(Array)
#7 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#8 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#9 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999980926514, '')
#10 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999980926514, '', false)
#11 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#12 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#13 {main}

The Email that was replied to had the subject of... [CONV#176773] test account 2 started a conversation with you: "Test Email"

Thanks!

Hi,
What will happen if someone uses an E-Mail bomb or similar to hurt my Forum? Is there a way to limit the number of replies per given time or something like that?
Thank you for your reply :)

Getting couple of errors like this in the logs. What does it means ?

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined property: stdClass::$date - library/Audentio/EmailPiping/Model/Imap.php:211
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/libertaire/public_html/library/Audentio/EmailPiping/Model/Imap.php(211): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/libertair...', 211, Array)
#1 /home/libertaire/public_html/library/Audentio/EmailPiping/CronEntry/CheckMail.php(9): Audentio_EmailPiping_Model_Imap->parseMessagesSinceLastRun()
#2 [internal function]: Audentio_EmailPiping_CronEntry_CheckMail::run(Array)
#3 /home/libertaire/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 /home/libertaire/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#5 /home/libertaire/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.82212996483, '')
#6 /home/libertaire/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.82212996483, '', false)
#7 /home/libertaire/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 /home/libertaire/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "https://www.libertaire.net/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(37) "/camarades/karinew.998/recent-content"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}