[TH] Email Idle Users [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[TH] Email Idle Users - Emails users that haven't visited your site within a specified number of days.

This add-on sends an email to users that haven't visited your site within a specified number of days. It then sends a follow up email a few days later.

The number of days after which to send both emails can be changed in the options for this add-on, and the email that is sent is fully customisable from the options screen in the Admin Control Panel.

It is also possible to limit the number of emails sent out in a single day and exclude certain users from receiving emails.

This add-on...

Read more about this resource...

This would be more useful if you could exclude certain usergroups. It also would be useful if you could specify MAX and MIN number of days since last post. I don't want to email a user that hasn't posted in 5 years, for example.

This would be more useful if you could exclude certain usergroups. It also would be useful if you could specify MAX and MIN number of days since last post. I don't want to email a user that hasn't posted in 5 years, for example.
Hello, that sounds like a grand idea. I've gone ahead and added this to our GitHub Issue Tracker as a Feature Suggestion. Please know that we are only concentrating on XF2 add-ons at this time so if you have interest in custom development please let us know. As we charge $159/hourly for add-on development.

Top Bottom