[TH] Email Alerts [Deleted]

I get this error whenever I try to comment on mine or someone's profile

ErrorException: Undefined variable: user - library/Waindigo/EmailAlerts/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/ProfilePostComment.php:99

@Waindigo

how do I upgrade this Addon ?
Do I have to just update the XML-file or should I also update the other files by moving the latest files via FTP ?

Or should I de-install it and install it from scratch again ?

Many thanks!

@Waindigo

how do I upgrade this Addon ?
Do I have to just update the XML-file or should I also update the other files by moving the latest files via FTP ?

Many thanks!
If you are updating a 3rd point (x.x.X) version (i.e., 1.0.1 to 1.0.2), then you need to upload the files and update the XML.
If you are updating a 4th point (x.x.xX) version (i.e., 1.0.2 to 1.0.2a) or there is no change in version number, then you need to upload the files only. If there is a change in version number, updating the XML file will change the version number on your installation.

Hope this makes sense.

@Waindigo

there are a few things in the E-mails which are not right:

Could you please check these ?

Many thanks!

waindigo_bug1.webp

waindigo_bug2.webp

Last edited:
hey jon.

When this is enabled on 1.2 trophies don't get awarded, except to super admin

also has anyone else had the error that people cannot sign up when enabled?

hey jon.

When this is enabled on 1.2 trophies don't get awarded, except to super admin

also has anyone else had the error that people cannot sign up when enabled?
I'm unable to replicate either of these issues. Are you sure it is this add-on that is causing it?

Well its either that or a conflict between this and something else

as it existed until i uninstalled this.

as for registration try disabling this (not uninstall), and then trying to register

Well its either that or a conflict between this and something else

as it existed until i uninstalled this.

as for registration try disabling this (not uninstall), and then trying to register
Still can't replicate any error to do with trophies and can't see how this add-on would affect that. Do you still get that issue after this update?

i will check later :)

i have a hunch its related to the social addon that shares trophies to FB, when it and this mod both on

i will check later :)

i have a hunch its related to the social addon that shares trophies to FB, when it and this mod both on

@Richard.r
I have uninstalled this Addon since you reported some issues.
Did you have the time checking if this is working fine now ?

Many thanks!

:)

Hey @Waindigo can you consider adding an option in AdminCP/Options/User Registration so that we can set the defaults?

Would something like a single email showing ALL your alerts broken down individually be possible? E.G.:

Today, 10/5/13, user Rambro was quoted by ___ on post ___ (with a link to corresponding post or thread and user)

Top Bottom