[TH] Edit User Join Date [Deleted]

Does it automatically pull the current hoin date data from the db? That alone would be reason enough to install. I was kinda surprised that the user join date, last seen date, etc aren't visible in the ACP.

Does it automatically pull the current hoin date data from the db? That alone would be reason enough to install. I was kinda surprised that the user join date, last seen date, etc aren't visible in the ACP.

Yes, it does.

Got this when trying to install the addon via upload and from the server

Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

Is there a way to have the links in your disclaimer
Certain XenForo add-ons by Waindigo™ ©2011-2013 Waindigo Enterprises Ltd.
open in a new window (tab)?
It depends, if you have Install & Upgrade by Waindigo installed (which includes options relating to our copyright included) then you can edit the phrase
HTML:
waindigo_copyright_notice_installupgrade
and add target="_blank" to the links. If I remember I might add this as an option to the next version of Install & Upgrade by Waindigo. If you only have this add-on installed then there isn't a quick fix unfortunately.

No. We have "Edit User Join Date by Waindigo".

We will need to either open your link in a new window or not have it at all.

What are our options?

Your option is to have Install and Upgrade by Waindigo installed and be able to do that, or not to be able to do that. Altering the copyright code in the add-ons is stricly not permitted, so there are no other options.

I suggest you install Install and Upgrade by Waindigo and follow the instructions above.

How do I install this if I already have one of your add-ons installed (i.e. post as user). The installation requires the uploading of folders/files that already exist from the post-as-user add-on (i.e. listener folder and all its contents). If I overwrite the listener folder from the post-as-user add-on then my forum throws errors.

Thanks and love your add-ons so far!

How do I install this if I already have one of your add-ons installed (i.e. post as user). The installation requires the uploading of folders/files that already exist from the post-as-user add-on (i.e. listener folder and all its contents). If I overwrite the listener folder from the post-as-user add-on then my forum throws errors.

Thanks and love your add-ons so far!
These are just shared files, it is fine to override the existing files. If you have run into an error it is most likely that one or more of the files weren't uploaded correctly, try re-uploading them again.

These are just shared files, it is fine to override the existing files. If you have run into an error it is most likely that one or more of the files weren't uploaded correctly, try re-uploading them again.

Hey Wandingo, I'm guessing this is incompatible with 1.3? Just tried installing it and i'm getting this:

Code:
Callback Waindigo_EditUserJoinDate_Listener_FileHealthCheck::fileHealthCheck is invalid (Invalid Class).

Hey Wandingo, I'm guessing this is incompatible with 1.3? Just tried installing it and i'm getting this:

Code:
Callback Waindigo_EditUserJoinDate_Listener_FileHealthCheck::fileHealthCheck is invalid (Invalid Class).
One or more of the files weren't uploaded correctly, try re-uploading them.

Top Bottom