[TH] Edit Post Date [Deleted]

Nope working correctly here. But I understand how wonky things get when you have your usergroups set up incorrectly.

This is the most discouraged I have been since running my forum with either mybb or xf. I cannot seem to get through this maze of permissions/usergroups quagmire no matter how I many times read the links given here.

These are the only UGs that I have. In each UG except Administrative, I have everything set to either Not Set, or Allow. Every UG has the Edit post date? set to Not Set, except for Administrative and it is set to Allow. My test account has only one UG (no secondary) and that is Founding Member which is the same as Full member except for the title in their post bit. The test account does not have any custom settings under User Permissions. So what am I missing?

edit post date2.webp

Pretty sure I finally got my permissions all straightened out - this add-on is still showing across lines of group permissions that it shouldn't. Anyone have any other ideas?

Pretty sure I finally got my permissions all straightened out - this add-on is still showing across lines of group permissions that it shouldn't. Anyone have any other ideas?
Try now and let me know if this fixes the problem you are having.

I don't see it anywhere now. But Jon this could be my incompetence. That's why I am trying to find someone who can look at my board and determine that. Thank you for your efforts I will report back whenever I know for sure it isn't just me or a buggy installation itself.

Do the permissions need to be redone with this update? It would not allow me to make a post on my site until I turned it off after the update. It threw an error and said js error.

Here is the error.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method Bookmarks_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_getForumInfo() - library/Waindigo/EditPostDate/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:41

It would not allow me to make a post on my site until I turned it off after the update.
I have a similar problem. I get this error in the Server Error Logs whenever I try to post a thread, and the thread doesn't get submitted.

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method
Waindigo_EditPostDate_Extend_XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_getForumInfo() -
library/Waindigo/EditPostDate/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php:41

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(51) "http://domain.com/f/forums/main-forum.2/add-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(12) {
    ["title"] => string(7) "Welcome"
    ["message_html"] => string(46) "<p>This is the first thread on this board.</p>"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(54) "http://domain.com/f/forums/main-forum.2/create-thread"
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "200dcbd6660ce73f13e20f0e06ce00bb"
    ["watch_thread_state"] => string(1) "1"
    ["discussion_open"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_set"] => array(2) {
      ["discussion_open"] => string(1) "1"
      ["sticky"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["poll"] => array(2) {
      ["question"] => string(0) ""
      ["responses"] => array(2) {
        [0] => string(0) ""
        [1] => string(0) ""