[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
showhim.webp

I just want to be able to hide this value from the member card. Tried search through the templets.

I would gladly re-buy if support to also globally hide all donation totals, besides on the back end, was added.

View attachment 231701

I just want to be able to hide this value from the member card. Tried search through the templets.

I would gladly re-buy if support to also globally hide all donation totals, besides on the back end, was added.
I've gone ahead and notified one of our developers on this and will get back to you first thing next week. Till then, let me know if there is anything else I can help with! :)

View attachment 231701

I spoke to one of our developers on this and they mentioned to navigate to Appearance -> Styles & templates -> Template modifications -> Disable the member_macros as it should then hide the value from the member card :)

Users are able to donate and I receive funds, but the progress bar doesn't fill and their amount doesn't get put on the campaign box. Nor does the donation show up in their profile. Same with top donor etc..

@Dalton Prock

Disabling it in profiles doesn't work. Also, maybe consider adding the donation amount in a tab next to about for instance, instead of the card.
Profile Tab
If enabled, shows a profile tab listing all donations made by the user.

Last edited:
Users are able to donate and I receive funds, but the progress bar doesn't fill and their amount doesn't get put on the campaign box. Nor does the donation show up in their profile. Same with top donor etc..

@Dalton Prock

Disabling it in profiles doesn't work. Also, maybe consider adding the donation amount in a tab next to about for instance, instead of the card.
I believe you just created a ticket on this correct? If so, let's communicate there and get this resolved for you! :)

Idea / feature request

The ability to showcase several icons/images in your post-bit and member card that you have donated. On my community I have several tiers of donors, so being able to showcase that would be a huge plus.

Idea / feature request

The ability to showcase several icons/images in your post-bit and member card that you have donated. On my community I have several tiers of donors, so being able to showcase that would be a huge plus.
That is a good idea! I've added this to our issue tracker as a feature enhancement.

How do I remove the donate link in the top breadcrumb?
Apologies but removing the donate link within the top breadcrumb isn't currently possible with any of the present options included.

out of curiosity do we plan on actually fixing any of these bugs in the near future? its been 4 months since the last update.
Our team does plan on getting these issues fixed although there is no official ETA of when an update will be released. If anything changes I'll leave an update on this forum.

Top Bottom