[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
ThemeHouse updated [TH] Donate with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.0 released

Important! This add-on no longer supports XenForo 2.0. Please upgrade to XenForo 2.1 first, before updating to this version.

Enhancements:
  • Added full support for XenForo 2.1 reactions.
  • Add option to hide total donation amount for a campaign.
  • Sidebar blocks are now available as customizable widgets.
  • Added ability for user to choose not to disclose amount of their donation.
  • Now able to specify cents/pence in all donation...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi @ThemeHouse

are you still planning on adding an option to lock a campaign when the goal is reached?

for example, if i create a campaign with a $30 goal and the goal is reached - it would be nice to be able to automatically either hide the "donate" button for that campaign or at least display a message to anyone trying to donate (something like "this campaign goal has been reached")

i know i can already manually disable a campaign whenever i want, but it would be nice to have it be done automatically ... and also disabling a campaign also hides it completely from the donation tab which also isn't ideal (especially in the case of recurring campaigns)

oh, and one more suggestion, if i may - would also be nice if there was a possibility to limit donations when a single donation would put the campaign beyond its goal ... for example: if there's a $30 campaign, and it already has $25 donated, but someone tries to donate $10 then it would display a message saying "we're only $5 away from the goal, please adjust your donation amount accordingly", or something along those lines)

hi @ThemeHouse

are you still planning on adding an option to lock a campaign when the goal is reached?

for example, if i create a campaign with a $30 goal and the goal is reached - it would be nice to be able to automatically either hide the "donate" button for that campaign or at least display a message to anyone trying to donate (something like "this campaign goal has been reached")

i know i can already manually disable a campaign whenever i want, but it would be nice to have it be done automatically ... and also disabling a campaign also hides it completely from the donation tab which also isn't ideal (especially in the case of recurring campaigns)

oh, and one more suggestion, if i may - would also be nice if there was a possibility to limit donations when a single donation would put the campaign beyond its goal ... for example: if there's a $30 campaign, and it already has $25 donated, but someone tries to donate $10 then it would display a message saying "we're only $5 away from the goal, please adjust your donation amount accordingly", or something along those lines)

Went ahead and added these suggestions within our issue tracker.

Since the reaction support was added we cannot like donations anymore as there is no like/reaction button, am I being silly or does this need to be enabled somewhere?

Hello I am having an issue where the latest donations are not being counted towards the donation goal. No server errors logged as well. Have tried disabling and renabling the add-on but still broken

Hello I am having an issue where the latest donations are not being counted towards the donation goal. No server errors logged as well. Have tried disabling and renabling the add-on but still broken

We are having the same issue now since 26th April 2019

We are having the same issue now since 26th April 2019
Go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal so that someone from our team can take a closer look.
So where do I now find the option to disable the total amount from showing?
This is gonna be an option within the Earnings widget.

Version 1.1.1 released

Bugs Fixed:
  • Fixed an issue that caused rebuilding to contain the number of donations rather than the sum of donations instead
  • Improved padding on the extended footer widget area
  • Fixed an issue that caused the custom amount field to not be hidden when a preset amount is selected
  • Fixed goals widget alignment and a visibility issue

Enhancements:
  • Added search index for campaigns, donation messages, and campaign comments
  • Added comment...

Disregard, seems to be working as I wake up this morning... Not sure what changed but can't complain. Thanks for responding though!

Last edited:

Version 1.1.2 released!

Changes:
  • Resolved an issue that would prevent donation and campaign comments from being ajax-submitted, triggering a page reload.
  • Resolved an styling issue with donation comments.
  • Added a per-campaign option to limit listed donations to the last X days.
  • Resolved a phrasing issue for recurring tooltips.
  • Donation and campaign comment editor now lazy-load (similar to profile post editor).

Yep, it implements XenForo's payment system, so if you have any additional providers from other add-ons they should work here as well as long as they were built using that system :)

Top Bottom