[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Hello so I am facing 2 errors with this addon, the first one is a server error that happens if a user puts an high number as the donation amount:
Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1264]: Out of range value for column 'cost_amount' at row 1 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 160
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1403
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1135
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Repository/Purchase.php at line 22
XF\Repository\Purchase->insertPurchaseRequest() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php at line 27
XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

The second is that when I did a donation goal with recurring donations, without the recurring option selected it is always taking me to a paypal page to subscribe for the amount put, not as a normal donation.
Hello, I've went ahead and started a conversation with you on these issues. Hope to hear back from you soon ;)

It's been over a MONTH, when is this going to get fixed??

I'll see about this issue getting fixed and getting added to this add-ons next few upgrades.

Hello, this addon why is it that on a campaign that repeats monthly instead of just end it does not show how much time left to achieve the goal on the current month?

It's really silly as it does have its own deadline and it refuses to show, how can make that show, please? It did on the xF 1 version.

Hello, this addon why is it that on a campaign that repeats monthly instead of just end it does not show how much time left to achieve the goal on the current month?

It's really silly as it does have its own deadline and it refuses to show, how can make that show, please? It did on the xF 1 version.
I've started a private conversation with you to gather more information but from my testing it doesn't show an end date when the option "This campaign should automatically reset on a regular basis" is ticked. Only when the option is not ticked and an end date is specified.

The total amount of donations per user is incorrect. Trying to rebuild the caches from the addon. Getting this error message:

InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to float [thdonate_total_donation] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 697
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() insrc/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 575
  2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 677
  3. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/XF/Entity/User.php at line 78
  4. ThemeHouse\Donate\XF\Entity\User->rebuildTHDonate() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/Job/RebuildUserDonations.php at line31
  5. ThemeHouse\Donate\Job\RebuildUserDonations->rebuildById() insrc/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 47
  6. XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line241
  7. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line187
  8. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 103
  9. XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
  10. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line88
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line41
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1934
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 333
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

The total amount of donations per user is incorrect. Trying to rebuild the caches from the addon. Getting this error message:

InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to float [thdonate_total_donation] in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 697
  1. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType() insrc/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 575
  2. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 677
  3. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/XF/Entity/User.php at line 78
  4. ThemeHouse\Donate\XF\Entity\User->rebuildTHDonate() insrc/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/Job/RebuildUserDonations.php at line31
  5. ThemeHouse\Donate\Job\RebuildUserDonations->rebuildById() insrc/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 47
  6. XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line241
  7. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line187
  8. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 103
  9. XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120
  10. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() insrc/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line88
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line41
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1934
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 333
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
I have never experienced this error before myself but I've started a private conversation with you to gather more information! ;)

hi @ThemeHouse

is there a way to automatically disable donations for a campaign that reached its goal?
right now the default behaviour seems to be that people can donate even beyond the 100% goal and i would like to disable/end the campaign automatically when the goal is reached (and, on top of that, prohibit people from donating more than is needed to complete the campaign in a single donation ... so for example if the campaign is for $50 and $40 has already been donated, the next person can only donate $10 maximum)

hi @ThemeHouse

is there a way to automatically disable donations for a campaign that reached its goal?
right now the default behaviour seems to be that people can donate even beyond the 100% goal and i would like to disable/end the campaign automatically when the goal is reached (and, on top of that, prohibit people from donating more than is needed to complete the campaign in a single donation ... so for example if the campaign is for $50 and $40 has already been donated, the next person can only donate $10 maximum)
I would suggest adding a start/end date so that when the donation has passed it's end date it will no longer be enabled or visible on the donations page. Also to cut down on users donating so much I'd suggest setting a minimum donation amount or set preset donation values instead of allowing custom donation amounts.

I would suggest adding a start/end date so that when the donation has passed it's end date it will no longer be enabled or visible on the donations page. Also to cut down on users donating so much I'd suggest setting a minimum donation amount or set preset donation values instead of allowing custom donation amounts.

but i'd like the campaign to specifically still be visible on the donation page ... just closed when they reach the goal (especially for recurring campaigns) ... so people checking out the page know the goal has been reached and what the campaign was for

even just a way to be able to manually close donations (but still have the campaign visible) would be nice to have

but i'd like the campaign to specifically still be visible on the donation page ... just closed when they reach the goal (especially for recurring campaigns) ... so people checking out the page know the goal has been reached and what the campaign was for

even just a way to be able to manually close donations (but still have the campaign visible) would be nice to have
I see your point, I'll make a feature suggestion on this on our issue tracker ;)

hi @ThemeHouse

i have a small problem - yesterday one of our users made a recurring donation to a repeating (monthly) campaign ... and it hasn't shown anywhere

the admin account set to get notifications about donations didn't get one and there is no sign of it in the backend or the frontend ... in fact - if i didn't also get a notification email from paypal i wouldn't even know someone made the donation

this has to be some weird bug, right?

just in case - no, the user hasn't cancelled the donation or made a chargeback (it's still visible and current on paypal)

hi @ThemeHouse

i have a small problem - yesterday one of our users made a recurring donation to a repeating (monthly) campaign ... and it hasn't shown anywhere

the admin account set to get notifications about donations didn't get one and there is no sign of it in the backend or the frontend ... in fact - if i didn't also get a notification email from paypal i wouldn't even know someone made the donation

this has to be some weird bug, right?

just in case - no, the user hasn't cancelled the donation or made a chargeback (it's still visible and current on paypal)
I've started a conversation with you to gather more information and help you further with this ;)

Can it be removed?
This isn't something we provide within the add-ons options or style properties at this time, you can easily disable the widget. But as far as removing it from the Donate page, you would need to customize it with HTML/CSS.

Top Bottom