[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Hmm, then that seems like the right config file then. But it should not have the "$config['superAdmins'] =" in there, that is what confused me.

Anyway, since that is the right file, maybe they have a bug in the branding removal.

Last edited:
Hmm, then that seems like the right config file then. But it should not have the "$config['superAdmins'] =" in there, that is what confused me.

Anyway, since that is the right file, maybe they have a bug in the branding removal.

Ok, I will send him a message, thanks for the help.

He's in the right folder, the superAdmins part will be there if he's upgraded from XF1. Assuming you're referring to the site in your signature, go to https://sphynxlair.com/community/install/index.php?upgrade/ and login then click the button to rebuild master data

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Donate with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.4 released!

New functionality:
  • Reaching milestones now triggers alerts, which are sent to the same users that receive alerts on donations.
  • Manually adding a donation on behalf of a user through the admin control panel now supports sending the user a notification.
  • Recurring donations are now available for all payment providers that support recurring payments.
  • It is now possible to allow custom donation amounts in addition to a set of predefined amounts.
  • Donation messages now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can we turn off the th_donate_earnings "total" (seems to be phase bug too, fwiw)? I just have a recurring campaign (which has been ongoing for years), so it looks like I'm rich lol (it doesn't appear to be a widget option...)

th.webp

Last edited:
also, uploading a cover results in :

Code:
LogicException: Behavior ThemeHouse\Reactions:Reactable (class: ThemeHouse\Reactions\Behavior\Reactable) could not be found in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 487

XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getBehaviors() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1036
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->getBehaviors() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1250
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1101
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/Service/Campaign/Cover.php at line 128
    ThemeHouse\Donate\Service\Campaign\Cover->updateCover() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/ControllerPlugin/CampaignCover.php at line 37
    ThemeHouse\Donate\ControllerPlugin\CampaignCover->actionUpload() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/Admin/Controller/Campaign.php at line 181
    ThemeHouse\Donate\Admin\Controller\Campaign->actionCover() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Also, changing the title of a campaign results in :

Code:
LogicException: Behavior ThemeHouse\Reactions:Reactable (class: ThemeHouse\Reactions\Behavior\Reactable) could not be found in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 487

XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getBehaviors() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1036
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->getBehaviors() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1250
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 51
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 140
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/Admin/Controller/Campaign.php at line 126
    ThemeHouse\Donate\Admin\Controller\Campaign->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249

Can we turn off the th_donate_earnings "total" (seems to be phase bug too, fwiw)? I just have a recurring campaign (which has been ongoing for years), so it looks like I'm rich lol (it doesn't appear to be a widget option...)

View attachment 186266
Looking into this one to see if I'm able to replicate it as if I'm able I'll report it as an issue! :)
also, uploading a cover results in :

Code:

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1101
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/Service/Campaign/Cover.php at line 128
    ThemeHouse\Donate\Service\Campaign\Cover->updateCover() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/ControllerPlugin/CampaignCover.php at line 37
    ThemeHouse\Donate\ControllerPlugin\CampaignCover->actionUpload() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/Admin/Controller/Campaign.php at line 181
    ThemeHouse\Donate\Admin\Controller\Campaign->actionCover() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
Also, changing the title of a campaign results in :

Code:

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 51
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 140
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/Admin/Controller/Campaign.php at line 126
    ThemeHouse\Donate\Admin\Controller\Campaign->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
Both these errors I'm able to replicate and have created an issue on them: Issue #1 and #2 - Thanks for the report! ;)

@Dalton Prock sent a ticket to TH, but i'm posting this here too.

I tried to upgrade from 1.2.4 to 1.0.4 via CLI but i'm getting this error which wont let me upgrade.

Code:
LogicException: donations_recur already exists in table, but cannot change length src/XF/Db/Schema/Column.php:361

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php(238): XF\Db\Schema\Column->getDefinition()
#1 src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php(147): XF\Db\Schema\Alter->getQueries()
#2 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(143): XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply()
#3 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/Setup.php(347): XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable('xf_thdonate_cam...', Object(Closure))
#4 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(122): ThemeHouse\Donate\Setup->upgrade901000470Step1(Array)
#5 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(71): ThemeHouse\Donate\Setup->upgradeStepRunner(901000470, 1, Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/Cli/Command/AddOnActionTrait.php(107): ThemeHouse\Donate\Setup->upgrade(Array)
#7 src/XF/Cli/Command/AddOnSubAction.php(81): XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction->performAddOnAction(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput), Object(XF\AddOn\AddOn), Object(XF\Phrase), 'upgrade')
#8 src/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(241): XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#9 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(843): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#10 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(193): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(XF\Cli\Command\AddOnSubAction), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#11 src/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(117): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#12 src/XF/Cli/Runner.php(63): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#13 cmd.php(15): XF\Cli\Runner->run()
#14 {main}

Request state

array(1) {
  ["cli"] => string(126) "/share/www/forum/xf2_html/cmd.php xf:addon-sub-action ThemeHouse/Donate upgrade --k=fcfc23f8a6b8d6758b0efd1fa6864c24d05ddcff"
}

Donation1.webp

I get this bug when I try to rebuild the User Donation Cache, also a server error coming from it.

I also have a reoccurring transaction that just resets monthly,
reaccur.webp
Can we get rid of this or hide the total amount? Also now to change the name th_donate_earnings ?

I also have the same as above, it says "th_donate_earnings".

In addition I got this error:
  • XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'theaocdu_xenforo.xf_th_donate_campaign' doesn't exist
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212
Code:
Stack trace
            SELECT `xf_th_donate_campaign`.*
            FROM `xf_th_donate_campaign`

WHERE (`xf_th_donate_campaign`.`progress_reset_date` <= 1540719122) AND (`xf_th_donate_campaign`.`active` = 1)

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1163): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT `xf_...')
#5 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Donate/Cron/Campaign.php(16): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetch()
#6 [internal function]: ThemeHouse\Donate\Cron\Campaign::reset(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): XF\Job\Cron->run(7.9999990463257)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 7.9999990463257)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 7.9999990463257)
#11 job.php(14): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#12 {main}

Code:
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(49) "https://www.theaocdungeon.com/online/?type=member"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom