[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
One small suggestion, could you guys make it so the list of campaign donations in the admin CP are listed newest first?

Check your usergroup permissions. I just upgraded and it's working for me...

I installed the latest version on a fresh XF installation and the group has full permissions set for [TH] Donate. Although I am getting Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () error in the debug console when it tries to GET /purchase/th_donate_campaign/?campaign_id=2

Perhaps the webserver is faulty even though it worked with XenForo 1.x? Anyone got it working with Nginx and if- with which configuration?

Is anyone having issues with page not found when trying to donate towards a campaign?

What is actually triggering the 404 error? When you click the donate button? Were you running the XF1 version previously? If so did you upgrade to 1.0.0 (xf2), or straight to 1.0.1 or 1.0.2?

does this automatically allow you to put users in a group based on a donation like the dragon one? I disabled it soon as i saw this not working in 1.01 and continue with the dragon donation thing. Love your themes by the way (obvious)

Snip20180422_94.webp

Can you screenshot the exact error message from within your browser's console?

Oops...here's the actual error console. It looks like its a problem with:

jquery.min.js:4 POST https://nchuntandfish.com/forums/index.php?purchase/th_donate_campaign/&campaign_id=1 404 (Not Found)
send@jquery.min.js:4ajax@jquery.min.js:4ajax@core-compiled.js?_v=1c9a3eb4:41(anonymous)@core-compiled.js?_v=1c9a3eb4:174setTimeout (async)submit@core-compiled.js?_v=1c9a3eb4:173(anonymous)@core-compiled.js?_v=1c9a3eb4:69dispatch@jquery.min.js:3q.handle@jquery.min.js:3

Attachments

• Donation_Error2.webp
    Donation_Error2.webp
    33 KB · Views: 8
Can you screenshot the exact error message from within your browser's console?
This happens when I click on "Donate":
q9gtRjp.png

Edit: Yes exactly the same issue as @Tipmoose.

Seems Alerts are not working for milestones for me at least. I've added this to my existing TH ticket on Donate. Anyone has alerts working for them?

Last edited:
My website as well!
This happens when I click on "Donate":
q9gtRjp.png

Edit: Yes exactly the same issue as @Tipmoose.
Oops...here's the actual error console. It looks like its a problem with:

jquery.min.js:4 POST https://nchuntandfish.com/forums/index.php?purchase/th_donate_campaign/&campaign_id=1 404 (Not Found)
send@jquery.min.js:4ajax@jquery.min.js:4ajax@core-compiled.js?_v=1c9a3eb4:41(anonymous)@core-compiled.js?_v=1c9a3eb4:174setTimeout (async)submit@core-compiled.js?_v=1c9a3eb4:173(anonymous)@core-compiled.js?_v=1c9a3eb4:69dispatch@jquery.min.js:3q.handle@jquery.min.js:3

Odd, only time I've had this occur was when upgrading directly to XF2 version of 1.0.0 (and was fixed in 1.0.1) from the XF1 version, never on a fresh install. Let me have a look into why this would've happened, but for now you can run the following command through SSH to force the row to be inserted:

php cmd.php xf-addon:install-step ThemeHouse/Donate 4

If you don't have SSH access, or that doesn't work for some reason you can run the following SQL query:

insert into xf_purchasable (purchasable_type_id, purchasable_class, addon_id) VALUES ('th_donate_campaign', 'ThemeHouse\Donate:Campaign', 'ThemeHouse/Donate');

and then rebuild master data by going to /install

Odd, only time I've had this occur was when upgrading directly to XF2 version of 1.0.0 (and was fixed in 1.0.1) from the XF1 version, never on a fresh install. Let me have a look into why this would've happened, but for now you can run the following command through SSH to force the row to be inserted:

php cmd.php xf-addon:install-step ThemeHouse/Donate 4

If you don't have SSH access, or that doesn't work for some reason you can run the following SQL query:

insert into xf_purchasable (purchasable_type_id, purchasable_class, addon_id) VALUES ('th_donate_campaign', 'ThemeHouse\Donate:Campaign', 'ThemeHouse/Donate');

and then rebuild master data by going to /install

I will give that a shot when I get home. I do have SSH access. Will I have to rebuild master data if I used the install-step method?

I try to avoid rebuilding anything unless I absolutely have to.

Any particular reason? It's the same process that is triggered when you install or upgrade any add-on or a style. Only difference being that rebuilding from here will run that on all of the templates rather than only ones specific for that add-on

Top Bottom