[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
I’m having an issue with a previous campaign. It seems to be stuck at this and won’t move or reset. The percentage is a bit overkill too lol

23531265-ED3C-44F1-A673-D8C603C52B1C.webp

The addon uses the payment system of XF2 and when donating in paypal what comes out is to buy not to donate, we are a gamer community we can not sell we are not a company and we can only accept donations. All the addons that have come out use the XF2 payment system and we have to use external addons

I just realized this addon creates a Theme House footer and I can't have that on my site. Do you have a payment for removal option?

Is it possible to have a donate link/button/navbar/widget that is unattached to a campaign? I don't need to set goals or campaigns for my users. I just want to give them an option to donate at their leisure.

What did i wrong? It doesn't work for me..

View attachment 172861
If your continuing to experience this issue go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal.
Is it possible to have a donate link/button/navbar/widget that is unattached to a campaign? I don't need to set goals or campaigns for my users. I just want to give them an option to donate at their leisure.
I don't believe so, I would suggest using an add-on that allows users to navigate to a PayPal page to donate if you don't want it using goals or campaigns as allowing users to just donate at their leisure without dealing with goals or campaigns isn't supported on this add-on right now. The widgets, buttons, navbar links and all need campaigns to function.

If your continuing to experience this issue go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal.

I don't believe so, I would suggest using an add-on that allows users to navigate to a PayPal page to donate if you don't want it using goals or campaigns as allowing users to just donate at their leisure without dealing with goals or campaigns isn't supported on this add-on right now. The widgets, buttons, navbar links and all need campaigns to function.
Possible to just make an option to just hide the campaign progress bar, etc with css?

The addon uses the payment system of XF2 and when donating in paypal what comes out is to buy not to donate, we are a gamer community we can not sell we are not a company and we can only accept donations. All the addons that have come out use the XF2 payment system and we have to use external addons

Any answer to this?

If there is any addon that when you are on paypal you can donate and not buy many gamer communities they will buy it
Our community is not a company and we can not sell, we can only receive donations
I do not like to use external addons and I'm obligated

Screenshot_47.webpScreenshot_48.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom