[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Could you send me a PM with a dump from your xf_thdonate_campaign table so I can have a look? The one in your ticket won't unzip for me for some reason

That's not a zip file, just a text Sql dump with a zip extension. Your ticket system doesn't like Sql files.

From what I can tell, the progress start and end dates were correctly reset to June 1 and July 1 respectively, so it looks like maybe the issue is that the total progress didn't reset correctly. I sent you a PM with a query to run to check this

Now I have a request! Some small something for people who run and pay for everything for the services which cannot be included through Paypal because we are the ones supplying the funds but we want to make our patrons feel guilty by posting what we pay when they aren't!

I appreciate that you guys added the power to add donations manually and how it now contributes to the donations loading bar/action bar...

What I would like to see added and I am sure a lot of Web Admins would love is a way to automate monthly manually added funds by me or whoever cannot contribute regularly through a payment system.

show10.webp

So a few problems:

1. One this guy just donated $110. It never pushed him to the Top Donor list.
2. We have it set up so anyone who donates more than $10 gets the "Community Supporter" banner. This never applies unless I force to rebuild the forums.
show11.webp

Top Bottom