[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
That's a payment profile option, nothing to do with donate.

Go here /admin.php?payment-profiles/paypal.1/edit and set your paypal to donate.
Even if you set it up to donate when you are redirected to PayPal, it means paying not to donate

screenshot_59-jpg.174274

Also I applied a user group promotion where if they donated atleast 10$ they got a special banner. It was working fine until the monthly donation cycle reset on the 4th (instead of the 1st for whatever reason) now someone just donated $40 and it did not move them into the correct group.

Also I applied a user group promotion where if they donated atleast 10$ they got a special banner. It was working fine until the monthly donation cycle reset on the 4th (instead of the 1st for whatever reason) now someone just donated $40 and it did not move them into the correct group.
Re-caching permissions worked but I would hate to have to do that all the time
Going to take a deep look into this too see what is going on.
I submitted a ticket 12hours ago, getting multiple duplicate guest donations... Need to be fixed asap
One of our developers should be in contact along with checking into what is going on.

Still not fixed, no reply on ticket in a couple days...
Viewing your ticket it looks like the developer made further adjustments and the errors did happen again. I'll be sure the developer reviews your last ticket response first thing Monday morning! :)

Viewing your ticket it looks like the developer made further adjustments and the errors did happen again. I'll be sure the developer reviews your last ticket response first thing Monday morning! :)

Honestly, the ThemeHouse team really, really needs to work on their customer follow up, it seems to be piss poor at best.

I replied to the ticket approx 36hours ago. Why no reply?

I'll follow up with Lukas on it, we've got a lot going on currently so we're not always able to respond within 24 hours.

Honestly, the ThemeHouse team really, really needs to work on their customer follow up, it seems to be piss poor at best.

Thanks for the input - very helpful :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the input - very helpful :)

I’m not trying to be a smart ass nor troll, it is a honest opinion from an outsider who has been on the development end and had supported many addons by my self.

Last edited:
@Jake B.
Is there any reason why Apple Pay isn't shown as an option for a Donate campaign? I thought you used standard XF payment providers. I've setup Stripe to support Apple Pay but I'm not seeing the option on the front end for this. Could be user error.

I haven't specifically tested Stripe with Apple Pay, but it should be supported as the entire payment process is handled by XenForo's system -- we'll have a look at it and see if we can replicate any issues :)

I haven't specifically tested Stripe with Apple Pay, but it should be supported as the entire payment process is handled by XenForo's system -- we'll have a look at it and see if we can replicate any issues :)

Thanks, let me know if you can get it working.

Also given that campaigns currently don't reset (existing bug) what do I need to update to reset one?

Thanks, let me know if you can get it working.

Also given that campaigns currently don't reset (existing bug) what do I need to update to reset one?

Could you send me a PM with a dump from your xf_thdonate_campaign table so I can have a look? The one in your ticket won't unzip for me for some reason

Top Bottom