[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
ThemeHouse updated [TH] Donate with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.4 released!

Changes:
  • Changed minimum donation amount field to number box.
  • Changed donation preset fields to number boxes.
  • Added support for cents on donation presets.
  • Added new criteria:
    • User donated at least X times in the last Y days
    • User donated no more than X times in the last Y days
    • User has donated publicly at least X times
    • User has donated publicly no more than X times
    • User has donated anonymously at least X times
    • User has donated anonymously no...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is a really wonderful add on - love it. One possible glitch - the cover photo is not being resized when on a mobile device. I tried loading a smaller image but width of image doesn’t seem to matter, it only shows part of the cover photo. Any fix for this? Here’s a screen cap from phone (on laptop view it says ‘Support BGO’

23F1756E-B929-4E31-B419-ADCB0066C2A1.webp

How do I set up a recurring monthly payment?
Responded to our private conversation on this. Apologies for the wait!

This is a really wonderful add on - love it. One possible glitch - the cover photo is not being resized when on a mobile device. I tried loading a smaller image but width of image doesn’t seem to matter, it only shows part of the cover photo. Any fix for this? Here’s a screen cap from phone (on laptop view it says ‘Support BGO’

View attachment 218247
Gonna investigate this further and see if I am able to replicate it. If so, I'll get it added on our issue tracker.

Responded to our private conversation on this. Apologies for the wait!

Gonna investigate this further and see if I am able to replicate it. If so, I'll get it added on our issue tracker.

So is possible to set up a monthly goal like Patreon for example with this addon?

Might be possible although how does the monthly goal work on Patreon exactly?

I think this Addon has the right features (or almost all to offer the same experience as Patreon and cut them out as a middleman for donation purposes) basically Patreon let us create tiers and people subs and pay monthly for those tiers and receive perks.

Then you can create "goals" for example reach 10 bucks mothly, reach 100, reach 1000, reach 10.000 monthly.

Im asking if is possible to create "subscription" donations and if you can set overall monthly goals for your revenue.

Surely, you can create goals like that for each campaign but I'd suggest milestones instead since you can create multiple in one campaign, goals doesn't work that way. You can only have one goal in each campaign.

As far as subscriptions, that isn't supported at least how Patreon does it where they take it out every month. Users would need to re-donate each month the campaign is going on.

As far as subscriptions, that isn't supported at least how Patreon does it where they take it out every month. Users would need to re-donate each month the campaign is going on.

Ok so subscription tiers aren't supported, eventually could be this developed? Because we want to steamline the monetization in our site and offer a "Donation" section like Patreon but integrated in our forum with subscriptions that put you in specific user groups.

We have issue not working Donate cover. Disabling [TH] Covers add-on wiil be show Donate cover. This is Conflict with [TH] Covers add-on. Please can you give compatible update?

ScreenShot00100.webp

Ok so subscription tiers aren't supported, eventually could be this developed? Because we want to steamline the monetization in our site and offer a "Donation" section like Patreon but integrated in our forum with subscriptions that put you in specific user groups.
Not sure if this is planned but out of curiosity have you taken a look at our [TH] Monetize add-on instead?

We have issue not working Donate cover. Disabling [TH] Covers add-on wiil be show Donate cover. This is Conflict with [TH] Covers add-on. Please can you give compatible update?

View attachment 220816
Interesting bug indeed, I'll go ahead and get an issue reported so that this is fixed in the next few releases.

I'm not able to reproduce that, icons are working fine here:
ClfyYAt.png

Any chance a third party add-on may be interfering here?

It should in theory work with both, but Donate is only supporting XenForo 2.1. as of a couple of updates ago, so I have only explicitly tested FA5.
You have used fa fa-chevron-left & fa fa-chevron-right which is not displaying correctly in my board but when I change this code to fas fa-chevron-left & fas fa-chevron-right, it is showing perfectly

I just made this change in test window, let me know the way to change it permanently on my board or you may fix it?

You have used fa fa-chevron-left & fa fa-chevron-right which is not displaying correctly in my board but when I change this code to fas fa-chevron-left & fas fa-chevron-right, it is showing perfectly

I just made this change in test window, let me know the way to change it permanently on my board or you may fix it?

That shouldn't make any difference. fa is used as alias for fas, mostly to make migration easier I would assume. Any relevant CSS snippets get applied to both:
IyaKNKx.png

Top Bottom