[TH] Donate

[TH] Donate 1.1.8 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Yep, it implements XenForo's payment system, so if you have any additional providers from other add-ons they should work here as well as long as they were built using that system :)
Is it possible to manually update the donation bar in the sidebar? When i receive donations from e.g. bitcoin i will like to display that to the members.

finally upgraded to 2.1.3 and the new version of donate and its kicking a few server errors

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: Method canViewDonationCampaigns is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:994

Generated by: Unknown account Jul 24, 2019 at 6:00 AM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canViewD...', '/home/dressedw/...', 994, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(994): trigger_error('Method canViewD...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(426): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\User), 'canViewDonation...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6646): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), 'forums', Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(560): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), 'forums', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(513): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, 'forums')
#6 src/XF/App.php(1989): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(362): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "/threads/what-are-you-wearing-today.86/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Delete

finally upgraded to 2.1.3 and the new version of donate and its kicking a few server errors

Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: Method canViewDonationCampaigns is not callable on the given object (XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:994

Generated by: Unknown account Jul 24, 2019 at 6:00 AM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canViewD...', '/home/dressedw/...', 994, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(994): trigger_error('Method canViewD...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(426): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\User), 'canViewDonation...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6646): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), 'forums', Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(560): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), 'forums', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(513): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, 'forums')
#6 src/XF/App.php(1989): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('

...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(362): XF\App->renderPage('

...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "/threads/what-are-you-wearing-today.86/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Delete
I've went ahead and reported this error on our issue tracker.

Hello,

I've installed it since 2 months, created one campaign and I've noticed that none of the donation performed were added automatically.
Indeed I have to add each new donation manually based upon the email notification received from Paypal.

I'm wondering if it is normal? If not, what should I do to allow new donation to be automatically added to the campaign?

Other question, could it be possible to have an option permitting to add a donator to an extra "user Group"?

Thank you for your answer.

Hello,

I've installed it since 2 months, created one campaign and I've noticed that none of the donation performed were added automatically.
Indeed I have to add each new donation manually based upon the email notification received from Paypal.

I'm wondering if it is normal? If not, what should I do to allow new donation to be automatically added to the campaign?

Other question, could it be possible to have an option permitting to add a donator to an extra "user Group"?

Thank you for your answer.
To better assist you with resolving the issues you are experiencing, please go ahead and create a ticket on our support portal please.

I've tried the plugin.

When I make a donation, it doesn't appear on the website
How do you fix this?
the donation is through PayPal

only appears the donation that I place from the administrator panel, does not appear the donation that is made from the page of donations

I've tried the plugin.

When I make a donation, it doesn't appear on the website
How do you fix this?
the donation is through PayPal

only appears the donation that I place from the administrator panel, does not appear the donation that is made from the page of donations
Is the Donate tab visible on your sites navigation?

why can't you use decimals? for example to put donations of 1.5€.

In the configuration it will automatically round it to 1€ or 2€.
Do you have a solution? It's important to me.

Captura de pantalla 2019-11-10 a las 13.02.53.png

Top Bottom