[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[AD] Donate - Multi-campaign manager - Multi-Campaign Donation Drive Manager

title.png

...​

Read more about this resource...

Been looking for something like this ... but, would be nice to see how it looks in full in the side widget .. i.e., names, avatars? ... etc. ;)

Been looking for something like this ... but, would be nice to see how it looks in full in the side widget .. i.e., names, avatars? ... etc. ;)
Thanks for your interest! [AD] Donation Manager Demo Has the campaign sidebar widget, but will add in a member one as well and take some screenshots. Here is one without an avatar thats anonymous, but like I said Ill take more screenshots, apologies for the delay.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 12.05.23 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 12.05.23 AM.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 96
This is cool. I'll wait to criteria integration before anything because i'm using Donation Manager with currently the set of user upgrades. Otherwise i can't change, with thousands of dollars to actually needing move from one addon to the other. Uh oh.

Not sure if you plan to also poke around the XF built-in system for upgrades as well. And Also the ability to manually add donations? Anyway, thanks for working on one alternative. :)

This is cool. I'll wait to criteria integration before anything because i'm using Donation Manager with currently the set of user upgrades. Otherwise i can't change, with thousands of dollars to actually needing move from one addon to the other. Uh oh.

Not sure if you plan to also poke around the XF built-in system for upgrades as well. And Also the ability to manually add donations? Anyway, thanks for working on one alternative. :)
Sounds great! Manually adding donations is built in, but user criteria we hope to have done today :)

I don't know if this has been suggested yet but If you could add enter your own amount i think people would really love to see it. I don't know if it's possible to do with stripe

Another here using the old Robbo donation manager still, as nothing like this has come along, until now, being actively updated.

The donation page lacks click through, call to action, by having to click on the title of a goal to donate. Nice big buttons directly opening an overlay is what's needed to maximise donation IMHO.

I look forward to seeing how this goes, as I would like to shift to a developed donation manager, considering my site primarily relies on this funding source.

OK , i am two issues with this plugin and one suggestion

First :

Its not showing featured campaign perfectly if the description is more

EnPolmP.png

it works perfectly when description is less

pJGuYyD.png

Second :

There is an issue with the widget framework as it doesn't show campaign in sidebar when widget framework is enabled [Using xenforo 1.4.9 and widget framework 2.5.9] ,but when widget framework is disabled it shows the campaign in sidebar

Suggestion :

if we can use html as well as simple text in description its going to be really nice

CrHdVfh.png

There is an issue with the widget framework as it doesn't show campaign in sidebar when widget framework is enabled [Using xenforo 1.4.9 and widget framework 2.5.9] ,but when widget framework is disabled it shows the campaign in sidebar
This is not an issue, if wf is enabled you should use the campaign Widget from Widget Framework ;)

Top Bottom