[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

1. Will this be ported to 2.x?

Yes! In fact, it's about 95% done :)

2. If I install it now, will it upgrade smoothly to 2.x?
After XF2 goes stable will the update still retain our list of donors/donations?

Yes! There may be some manual intervention required (as in we may have all campaigns disabled when you upgrade because of some of the changes we've made just to verify everything is actually set how it should be), but your campaigns and all of your donations will move over!

3. Can I replace the word "donate" with "support"?

Yep, everything is phrased!

4. Is there an automated "thank you" response for donators?

Yes, I believe an email is sent. I know for a fact the xf2 version has one, and I believe the xf1 version does as well, but I'd need to check in the morning to be 100% sure :)

Surprised that you have yet to release a bug fix for this. For a paid product, expect more timely support and fixes.

Just realized I missed this, currently we're focused primarily on getting our XF2 add-ons ready along with any breaking bugfixes for xf1, so we'll try to get this one addressed as soon as possible, but in the meantime you can edit the user_id in the donation table through phpMyAdmin to resolve this issue :)

@ThemeHouse @Jake B. can you create user promotion based on the total amount of donations a member made in the past? for example, if a member donated 50 dollars in the past, and donated X in the last 30 days, he is promoted

this is the biggest issue i had with the old donation manager, there is no promotion criteria that count total donation he made before

pls confirm

got this sql error yesterday. anyone know what this is?

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'amount' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Lumpen, Sunday at 12:20 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `ad...', Array)
#3 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('addm_donation', Array)
#4 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donation.php(227): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionDonate()
#8 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/dressedw/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(71) "http://www.dressedwell.net/donations/keep-the-forum-up-running.1/donate"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["donation_amount_select"] => string(1) "0"
    ["donation_amount_input"] => string(19) "1000000000000000000"
    ["note"] => string(0) ""
    ["watch"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(47) "/donations/keep-the-forum-up-running.1/campaign"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

got this sql error yesterday. anyone know what this is?

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'amount' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Lumpen, Sunday at 12:20 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `ad...', Array)
#3 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('addm_donation', Array)
#4 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donation.php(227): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionDonate()
#8 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/dressedw/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(71) "http://www.dressedwell.net/donations/keep-the-forum-up-running.1/donate"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["donation_amount_select"] => string(1) "0"
    ["donation_amount_input"] => string(19) "1000000000000000000"
    ["note"] => string(0) ""
    ["watch"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(47) "/donations/keep-the-forum-up-running.1/campaign"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Looks like someone filled the form field in with 1000000000000000000 which won't fit into an unsigned integer, safe to ignore but we'll add in better error handling for this :)

Is this working properly with xenforo 1.5.12?

If so, how could I import donation data from the old Robbo add-on?

Yes! In fact, it's about 95% done :)

Yes! There may be some manual intervention required (as in we may have all campaigns disabled when you upgrade because of some of the changes we've made just to verify everything is actually set how it should be), but your campaigns and all of your donations will move over!

Yep, everything is phrased!

Yes, I believe an email is sent. I know for a fact the xf2 version has one, and I believe the xf1 version does as well, but I'd need to check in the morning to be 100% sure :)

It was 95% 2 months ago and now its 90% o.o

The xf2 version is about 90% done, main part that still needs work is the upgrade script and a couple tweaks to get it working with the latest beta release :)

Is there any ETA on a release for this, my community needs this for XF2 :(

It was 95% 2 months ago and now its 90% o.o

The beta releases have been breaking a few of our add-ons (including this one), so regressions are expected ;)

Is there any ETA on a release for this, my community needs this for XF2 :(

No ETA currently, it'll be available either by or shortly after the gold release of XenForo 2. That said, I wouldn't recommend upgrading a production forum to XF2 until after the gold release.

Can just go with 90-95%. The final steps are:

1. Ensure it works perfectly with latest XF build
2. Go over features one more time to make sure we have all the necessary features and parity with 1.x version
3. Take screenshots, setup demo, write documentation
4. Release.

Due to not knowing what was going on with XF its hard for us to estimate. They don't even know when they will have releases ready, just happens in development, but apologies for any confusion.

Top Bottom