[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

While I know the scope of the addon allows for multiple campaigns running simultaneously, we only make use of one at a time.

When users click on the nav bar link it brings them to a page listing the single campaign & it's somewhat confusing that they need to click the campaign name to reach the place for donations.

How would I make the nav bar link directly to the current campaign that's running?

Ended up disabling the navigation and just creating one with the nav-as-tab. Works well.

Any update on the anonymous donation change so user promotions are supported?

Hi could you please add the function of logging IP on donation so that one can view it in the donated area since not all donators have acocunts.

Bug: My campaign is scheduled to reset on the 1st of the month. It just reset on turning the 31st of this month, does it think there's only 30 days ? Confused.

LiDBfOb.png

Also, did you get my pm about users losing their usergroup with donations?

Hello, also confused with the monthly!

So we already have the donation running for several months, it's set as the 31st since it started with ah Monthly setting.

However for example on May, the donation was set to End on May 26th, when there are 31 days, there's something wrong here. :|

The Monthly option will not reset the campaign on the same day every month, it resets every 30 days. Support for this is something we could look into, however there would be a few cases we'd need to handle (such as if the reset date is the 31st, but the month doesn't have 31 days, it would need to move it back to the last day of the month)

Yeah needs something there because i can't get the campaign to end at the end of the month, without manually being changing it (taking it of monthly) independent of the number of days per month.

Thinking of buying this. However I've got a few questions:

- When adding only one campaign, will it take the user directly to the donation page without the need to select the campaign? (ex: without this page directly to this?)
- Is it possible to remove the monthly goal and the "Earned" box so only the donation history is shown?
- Is it possible to have the user reward x credits in the [ad] Credits system for each amout spent (for example 100 credits for each dollar donated)?
- We'd like to be able to specify the secrecy of donations, so the user can select whether to show the donation publicly, hide their username, hide the amount or both (completely anonymous).
- Integration of PSC, Credit Cards (VISA / Master) and SOFORT Überweisung would be nice
- Does it support manual donations (e.g. when being donated through bank transfer)?
- Does it support confirming donations? e.g. a user pays via PSC, that needs to be redeemeed first, and then confirmed as a successful donation afterwards?

Last edited:
As a current user, I can comment on a few of these:

- When adding only one campaign, will it take the user directly to the donation page without the need to select the campaign? (ex: without this page directly to this?)
Feature doesn't exist so we removed the navigation and used Nodes as Tabs to build our own that links directly to the single campaign we run. Bit of a hack but works well.​
- We'd like to be able to specify the secrecy of donations, so the user can select whether to show the donation publicly, hide their username, hide the amount or both (completely anonymous).
The option exists for Anonymous donations, this will anonymise the username but the amount will still show. (And from previous posts in thread here, anonymous donations don't allow the user to qualify for the user-group-promotions.)​
- Does it support manual donations (e.g. when being donated through bank transfer)?
You can manually add donations via the admin panel. (Anonymous donations in this case arn't tied to a user at all in the db.)​

This is happening in an upcoming release :)
- Is it possible to remove the monthly goal and the "Earned" box so only the donation history is shown?
Not currently, but if you mean that you want just an open campaign, you can do that so there's no limit.
- Is it possible to have the user reward x credits in the [ad] Credits system for each amout spent (for example 100 credits for each dollar donated)?
Not currently but we can implement that in a future release.
You can current donate anonymously but it only hides the username as it would make it confusing to anyone viewing it about how the total was calculated.
- Integration of PSC, Credit Cards (VISA / Master) and SOFORT Überweisung would be nice
It is using [bd] Paygates so any available payment services for that addon can be used.
You can manually add a donation in the options.
- Does it support confirming donations? e.g. a user pays via PSC, that needs to be redeemeed first, and then confirmed as a successful donation afterwards?
It does not do this currently.

Thank you for your answers.

You can current donate anonymously but it only hides the username as it would make it confusing to anyone viewing it about how the total was calculated.

Is it possible to disable displaying the total amount? I think I don't need 90% of the features as I only need a generic donation system that grants a usergroup, grants a few credits per each $ spent and lists those donations.

Thank you for your answers.

Is it possible to disable displaying the total amount? I think I don't need 90% of the features as I only need a generic donation system that grants a usergroup, grants a few credits per each $ spent and lists those donations.

This would require a template edit, but could likely be done very easily.

ThemeHouse updated [AD] Donate - Multi-campaign manager with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.7 Released

Enhancements
  • Added HTML support to the descriptions.
  • Added permission for donating, and the original is now for simply viewing the donate page.
  • Added a sidebar of all milestones (contains the color, title, and the total along with the current milestone) on the campaign page.
  • Orders milestones by amount
  • Redirects to campaign if only one exists
  • Made the currency uppercase for the donate form.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Mike Creaser How do i purchase the branding removal? I don't se an option for it.
You can do so from audentio.com or just send me a PC with your email and account at audentio.com and Ill generate the invoice. Sorry for the trouble with this, its a bit backwards as we complete our new site.

Top Bottom