[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

@Audentio Design How do I import from the Robbo system? I was looking into the documentation but not sure how.

Keep the old one installed and activated,then install ours and go to tools - rebuild caches and there will be 3 steps to migrate,just click each button in order. Then Uninstall the old one (after you confirm everything imported properly) and those buttons will be removed

Okay @Mike Creuzer // @Jake B., after upgrade i still have the issues i mentioned with the addon: http://i.imgur.com/jhR1aOV.png
  1. Unable to make Anonymous Donations Manually, it will always display as a normal one. (BaconBot Donation was made with Anonymous option ticked)
  2. Deleting Specific Donation Entries does NOT update the Top Donors sidebar block. (seen on the print)
  3. The odd style issue on the top of the donator avatar. (happens on default style as seen on print)
I could reproduce the first 2 on a fresh addon install, the 3rd one can't, unsure why not default style is un-modified.

Okay @Mike Creuzer // @Jake B., after upgrade i still have the issues i mentioned with the addon: http://i.imgur.com/jhR1aOV.png
  1. Unable to make Anonymous Donations Manually, it will always display as a normal one. (BaconBot Donation was made with Anonymous option ticked)
  2. Deleting Specific Donation Entries does NOT update the Top Donors sidebar block. (seen on the print)
  3. The odd style issue on the top of the donator avatar. (happens on default style as seen on print)
I could reproduce the first 2 on a fresh addon install, the 3rd one can't, unsure why not default style is un-modified.

Hm. I'll take a look at these tomorrow morning as soon as I get into the office :)

Site note, as a temporary fix for #2 you can run "Cleanup Donations" at the bottom of the Rebuild Caches page in your AdminCP :)

Site note, as a temporary fix for #2 you can run "Cleanup Donations" at the bottom of the Rebuild Caches page in your AdminCP :)
That's okay, i also got into something odd. On widget framework, i had the sidebar, so i added back in a widget group, Donations, Top Donors and Top Donations, however as it tabs things out it creates this weird thing, it boxes them twice, as you can see here: http://i.imgur.com/XyHCy7d.png ^-^

That's okay, i also got into something odd. On widget framework, i had the sidebar, so i added back in a widget group, Donations, Top Donors and Top Donations, however as it tabs things out it creates this weird thing, it boxes them twice, as you can see here: http://i.imgur.com/XyHCy7d.png ^-^

That's because these widgets don't use the WidgetFramework wrapper. Using the wrapper I wasn't able to get the titles to link to the appropriate donation page, which ended up causing confusion. If you would like, you can hide these titles with CSS though :)

That's because these widgets don't use the WidgetFramework wrapper. Using the wrapper I wasn't able to get the titles to link to the appropriate donation page, which ended up causing confusion. If you would like, you can hide these titles with CSS though :)
Oh, how would i do that? :)

You don't need to fill any username while making anonymous donation, if you fill a username then it displays that this user donated that amount even when anonymous option is ticked :)

You don't need to fill any username while making anonymous donation, if you fill a username then it displays that this user donated that amount even when anonymous option is ticked :)

This isn't intentional. It should still associate with the user so you can tell who donated in the admincp

I'd like to disable the sidebar widget for top donors, how do I do that?

Also I'd like to disable the list underneath the campaign, if possible.

Last edited:
Install and migration from Robbo's went off without a hitch. One tiny tiny note, in the install doc the path to the .xml is missing the /Audentio directory.

Great job, AD crew. Very happy.

Spoke too soon. When someone tries to make a donation they get the following error:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'bdPaygate_Model_Processor' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192
Generated By: (me), A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/www.(SITE).com/htdocs/forum/library/XenForo/Controller.php(101): XenForo_Model::create('bdPaygate_Model...')
#1 /var/www/www.(SITE).com/htdocs/forum/library/Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donation.php(221): XenForo_Controller->getModelFromCache('bdPaygate_Model...')
#2 /var/www/www.(SITE).com/htdocs/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Audentio_DonationManager_ControllerPublic_Donation->actionPay()
#3 /var/www/www.(SITE).com/htdocs/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/www.(SITE).com/htdocs/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(104) "http://www.(SITE).com/forum/donations/(DRIVE NAME).3/donate?donation=1095"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["donation"] => string(4) "1095"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Installed as instructed, migrated as per @Jake B. 's post above. All seemed to be well until I tried to process a donation.

Still, loving this *so* much more than the old system. Anyone still on the old "alternative" would do well to take a long hard look at this.

Top Bottom