[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

@ThemeHouse @Jake B. can you create user promotion based on the total amount of donations a member made in the past? for example, if a member donated 50 dollars in the past, and donated X in the last 30 days, he is promoted

this is the biggest issue i had with the old donation manager, there is no promotion criteria that count total donation he made before

pls confirm
so anything before i buy?

Yup its possible.Go here

AnNF1xL.png

then scroll down to here and activate it.
KD3DyFf.png
can we add to this
User had donated in the last x day ?

so anything before i buy?

Sorry didn't get an alert for your original post for some reason -- the add-on has several user criteria that can be used for user group promotions:

Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 8.13.59 AM.webp

The "User has donated at least X" combined with the "User has donated at least X amount in the past Y days" option should do what you'd like :)

Can the donation progress bar be styled? The display is a bit more prominent than we are used to seeing.
Hiya Tom, I believe you can do that by going into Appearance > Style Properties > [AD] Donation Manager. From there you should be able to style the campaign image, progress bar background, overlay, etc.

Will v2 remove BD pay gates requirement? I really don't like this additional requirement to run donations. Just want to know, otherwise I will shift to dragon byte techs donation add-on.

XF2 question I already upgraded was curious when you release the addon for XF2 can it still grab the "Donate - Multi-campaign manager"settings data?

Top Bottom