[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

Think I discovered a small glitch.

I had a user make a donation when he was not logged in. It thus shows up as "Guest".

I go to the "Edit Donation" screen and can indeed pull up the users name and Save the change. However, the change does not seem to take effect, it still shows as Guest.

Donations.webp

While not a direct answer to your post, the first time I ran into this after update I disabled the ability to donate from guests & haven't looked back.

Think I discovered a small glitch.

I had a user make a donation when he was not logged in. It thus shows up as "Guest".

I go to the "Edit Donation" screen and can indeed pull up the users name and Save the change. However, the change does not seem to take effect, it still shows as Guest.

View attachment 151955
Hello @Amphicar770, thank you for reporting this issue. I have added this to our issue tracker so that it is fixed in the near future.
Take a look here: https://github.com/Audentio/xfaddon-issues/issues/48

I was wondering if a donation progress bar can be put under the forum Notice so that it would be visible when people are viewing the forum threads .

I was wondering if a donation progress bar can be put under the forum Notice so that it would be visible when people are viewing the forum threads .

this is already possible, in Options -> Donation Manager you just need to set your featured campaign

My biggest frustration with this plugin is how long it takes (<= 1 hour) to change usergroups for someone after a donation. Having not looked into xf2, is this something that will remain unchanged?

My biggest frustration with this plugin is how long it takes (<= 1 hour) to change usergroups for someone after a donation. Having not looked into xf2, is this something that will remain unchanged?
You're welcome to suggest it as a feature in our GitHub Issue Tracker.

Is it possible to shorten the list with people who donated from 20 to maybe 10 or 5? Or is that static and can't be changed?

Is it possible to shorten the list with people who donated from 20 to maybe 10 or 5? Or is that static and can't be changed?

No option for this currently, but in library/Audentio/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donation.php on line 115 you should see
Code:
$perPage = 20;

You can just change that :)

Hi, any plans on supporting Bitcoins as a payment mode?
I created a ticket about it but noticed that you are online here so writing it here as well

@ThemeHouse

Some questions before I buy:

1. Will this be ported to 2.x?
2. If I install it now, will it upgrade smoothly to 2.x?
3. Can I replace the word "donate" with "support"?
4. Is there an automated "thank you" response for donators?

Thanks!

Top Bottom