[TH] Donate - Multi-campaign manager [Deleted]

Try to find and remove any instances of "intval" that you find in that template (You can leave the parenthesis in place)

I wish there was a nicer way we could fix this, it's sort of a catch-22, if we don't distribute it with the intval in place people get warnings in PHP 7.1, and if we do have it people get errors in XenForo 1.5.8 and below, the best case fix would be to upgrade XenForo to at least 1.5.9, or if The XF developers released a patch that could be applied to lower versions to add support for this function.

Mike XenForo Developer said that it was your installer that should have block you from attempting an install/upgrade if you didn't meet the requirements.

The add-on you're installing simply requires a newer version of XenForo. Ideally, this would be handled in the add-on's installer code so it would block you from attempting an install/upgrade if you didn't meet the requirements.

You may be able to try to import an older version of the add-on, though I'm not confident that would work as we don't generally allow downgrades. The only other fix from our point of view would be a XenForo upgrade. The add-on developer may have other workarounds (like mentioned the first post).

(see bug report conversation)
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/patch-requested.126318/#post-1134281

Donations do no display correctly in user profiles (showing maximum 1).
I believe this is a result from running the Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Cleanup Donations.

Also, Cleanup Donations totals all donations from the user into a single entry (and removes all others) - very inconvenient. I request leaving them as 1 entry per donation & updating with each entry - it would also be helpful if the donation dates were reflected.

Ticket ID:#7424

I updated xenforo, then updated Campaign Manager

the Images show up, but not like they were supposed to.

It was showing up in this position

Campaign Manager2.webp

Now it is in this position and shows up larger then it should be

Campaign Manager1.webp

So I reduced the image size, and it is still showing up in the wrong position

Campaign Manager3.webp

The Images are supposed to show up to the left of the description and inline with the description.
it looks out of place on the top of the position.

Can you check into this and align the image to the left of the description where it used to be located.

Thanks

@silence after two days observing I think it is safe to say that the "vanishing campaign sidebar widgets" bug is now fixed. The widgets stay since the last version update. Thanks.

I'll take a look and see what the issue is but if it's only where one entry is being shown then I cannot recreate that.

There seems to be a issue with the profile record of donations. One of my members complained that he is a frequent donor, and I can see all the donations, however, only one old 2014 donation is recorded on his profile:

View attachment 142795 View attachment 142796

I have members who have made numerous donations, but only one is shown in their profile tab (it isn't even their most recent donation).

I updated xenforo, then updated Campaign Manager

the Images show up, but not like they were supposed to.

It was showing up in this position

View attachment 148592

Now it is in this position and shows up larger then it should be

View attachment 148591

So I reduced the image size, and it is still showing up in the wrong position

View attachment 148593

The Images are supposed to show up to the left of the description and inline with the description.
it looks out of place on the top of the position.

Can you check into this and align the image to the left of the description where it used to be located.

Thanks
Wait did you merge over addm.css?

I'm experiencing a serious bug with this add-on. When creating a new campaign, I set the date to a month from today. However, when it saves and reloads it shows tommorrow as the deadline with like 23 hours remaining. No matter what date I set the deadline as it changes the deadline to tommorrow. Obviously difficult to run a campaign with this problem.

I'm experiencing a serious bug with this add-on. When creating a new campaign, I set the date to a month from today. However, when it saves and reloads it shows tommorrow as the deadline with like 23 hours remaining. No matter what date I set the deadline as it changes the deadline to tommorrow. Obviously difficult to run a campaign with this problem.
You need to change the reset period to monthly.

Is there a possibility to set up this addon with no business/premium, but just paypal account?

Last edited:
After upgrading to the new version of xenforo and campaign manager I noticed that my goal is still reading 12 months. The goal was stated January 1st runs for 12 months. we are in March now.

upload_2017-3-5_13-14-48.webp

the update changed that starts date,
so I am trying to set it to January 1st 2017 and it is resetting to today's date?

upload_2017-3-5_13-19-46.webp

Top Bottom