[TH] Discussion in Resource Overview [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

[TH] Discussion in Resource Overview - Add-on for Resource Manager, moves the discussion from its own tab to be underneath the overview.

This add-on removes the discussion tab on resources and shows the discussion on the main overview page of a resource. All links to the thread redirect to the resource page and it is possible to reply to the thread and do other thread-related actions all from the resource page.

Read more about this resource...

Hello,
We are using your add on for resources. We recently installed Brv "Advanced Thread Rating " add on. When your add on is enabled, the brv rating add on tabs also dissappear from the resources. I would like to use both add ons for our resources, Can you help me find a solution for this.

Last edited:
This is how it looks with the "Discussion in Resource Overview" disabled
screenshot-forum esigara us 2016-05-08 17-00-46.webp screenshot-forum esigara us 2016-05-08 17-01-24.webp screenshot-forum esigara us 2016-05-08 17-02-19.webp

And this is how it looks when it is enabled , we lose the rating stars of the "Advanced Thread Rating " add on and the "discussion reviews" tab
screenshot-forum esigara us 2016-05-08 17-03-53.webp

Is it possible to use both add ons together . We would like to keep the "rating stars" and the "discussion reviews" tab of the "Advanced Thread Rating " add on.

Hello,
We are using your add on for resources. We recently installed Brv "Advanced Thread Rating " add on. When your add on is enabled, the brv rating add on tabs also dissappear from the resources. I would like to use both add ons for our resources, Can you help me find a solution for this.

Unfortunately we cannot guarantee compatibility with all add-ons, and have no plans to make it work with *******'s Add-ons.

Hello!

Sorry I must post here because seems no one answer in your support forum: http://forums.themehouse.com/threads/server-errors-log.164

After install addon "Diccusion in Resource Overview", it causes many errors. Please help me!
aaa.webp

Details in one of them:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: resource - library/ThemeHouse/DisInResOverv/Extend/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php:35
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 11:39
Stack Trace
#0 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/ThemeHouse/DisInResOverv/Extend/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php(35): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/fifavnor/...', 35, Array)
#1 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): ThemeHouse_DisInResOverv_Extend_XenResource_ControllerPublic_Resource->actionView()
#2 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/fifavnor/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://fifavn.org/forum/download/69/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello! Have you any idea to support your customer somewhere else? I have no answer at your site and here while my server still genarates error log.

I have 1 question,what happends to reviews on the bottom of the resource? Are still in view or hidden?

Hello,

I have an issue with this add-on : URL created by the add-on to replace threads url do not take into account route filters I have defined (we have changed /resources to /articles).
It is not a problem for users as the routing works but it is not really clean for SEO as these wrong url appear in forums.

It creates also some new url for resource threads pages and particular posts and in these cases, the route filter does even not apply.

examples :
> /forums/threads/xxxx/page-2 has becomed /forums/resources/xxx/page-2 instead of : /forums/articles/xxx/page-2
or for a post
> /forums/threads/xxx/page-2#post-1970282462 has becomed /forums/resources/xxx/page-2#post-1970231904 instead of : forums/articles/xxx/page-2#post-1970231904

Thanks for your help

Marina

Hello,

I have an issue with this add-on : URL created by the add-on to replace threads url do not take into account route filters I have defined (we have changed /resources to /articles).
It is not a problem for users as the routing works but it is not really clean for SEO as these wrong url appear in forums.

It creates also some new url for resource threads pages and particular posts and in these cases, the route filter does even not apply.

examples :
> /forums/threads/xxxx/page-2 has becomed /forums/resources/xxx/page-2 instead of : /forums/articles/xxx/page-2
or for a post
> /forums/threads/xxx/page-2#post-1970282462 has becomed /forums/resources/xxx/page-2#post-1970231904 instead of : forums/articles/xxx/page-2#post-1970231904

Thanks for your help

Marina
@Jake B. @silence

Hello,

examples :
or for a post

Thanks for your help

Marina

Sorry for the delay, didn't get an alert for some reason. I'm not able to replicate this issue, could you create a ticket with admin details so we can take a look as it may be an incompatibility with another add-on

Just what is needed thanks. Will buy tonight for sure. Does the reply count still count towards your boards total?

Ok, will the forum dedicated to the resource be hiddin on the forum list? Im wanting to keep all my chat inside resource. Thanks.

Top Bottom