[TH] Discussion Count [Deleted]

[BUG] I'm running xF 1.3 RC2 and after installing this when trying to rebuild the thread information cache I'm getting a blank page. If I disable your add-on the rebuild process goes fine.

[BUG] I'm running xF 1.3 RC2 and after installing this when trying to rebuild the thread information cache I'm getting a blank page. If I disable your add-on the rebuild process goes fine.

Most likely a compatibility issue, which @Waindigo will probably take care of when XenForo 1.3 is released.

Anything in the server error log?

Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but just a small typo:

If ticked this will enable a users discussion count to follow suit with the standard forum option of 'Count messages posted in this forum toward user total'

Should be user's.

Suggestion: Add options to exclude the count from appearing on the member card and member profile, like on your local time add-on. :)

Think I found a bug: http://www.kh-flare.net/members/test-account.117/

If you go here and bring up the member card for Test Account, you'll notice that if you click the discussion link, it says there are no posts, but yet it says there's one discussion.

I've tried rebuilding forum and thread information to no avail. I did make one test thread on that account, but I later deleted it.

It seems this add-on isn't working. I've just installed it, and then run both Rebuild User Caches and Rebuild Thread Information (just to be sure!) but no luck, it still says everyone has 0 discussions.

Waindigo updated Discussion Count by Waindigo with a new update entry:

It seems this add-on isn't working. I've just installed it, and then run both Rebuild User Caches and Rebuild Thread Information (just to be sure!) but no luck, it still says everyone has 0 discussions.

Just installed on test site, coming up with the same. Shows 0, but when clicking the number, it takes me to all threads started by me...

Any idea @Waindigo

using XF 1.3.0

Also checked the table discussion_count, all at 0 as well.

I'll chalk this one up to abandoned. Message on Mar 29 about issue with no reply, no idea why I posted the same thing.

We haven't abandoned any add-ons in nearly 2 years of working on XenForo.

Like I said, I can only assume such after the same question was posted a week ago, without a reply back. At least others coming into the thread will see others have attempted to find a solution, and also see that it may or may not be working. Abandoned might be a poor choice of wording, it might have been just the same to say unsupported.

Like I said, I can only assume such after the same question was posted a week ago, without a reply back. At least others coming into the thread will see others have attempted to find a solution, and also see that it may or may not be working. Abandoned might be a poor choice of wording, it might have been just the same to say unsupported.
Generally speaking, we respond quicker to nice messages of support than the tactics you are employing.

Top Bottom