[TH] Discussion Count [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Discussion Count by Waindigo - Adds a discussion count and displays it where message count is displayed.

This add-on adds a discussion count field to the xf_user table and handles additions and deductions from the count when needed.​

There is a built in option which allows the user to exclude selected forums from the counting process, this works exactly like the message count and is based on the XenForo option when creating/editing forums.

With...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
It works exactly like Message Count, so it is clickable in one location, on the membercard it links to a search of the user for their threads.

Last edited:
Agreed the count bit looks out of place as it doesnt say 'Message Count'

Well it's not counting messages, just discussions you've started. Anyways you can, and I have for our forums, change the waindigo_discussion_count_discussioncount phrase to whatever you wish :).

Well it's not counting messages, just discussions you've started. Anyways you can, and I have for our forums, change the waindigo_discussion_count_discussioncount phrase to whatever you wish :).
Perfect answer, I will release an update at some point but for now you can change the phrase and it's good to go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom