[TH] Daily Post Limit [Deleted]

I installed this add-on, and set the post limit to ten. It seems to be kicking in before ten posts for some users. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Personally for me, it is like it doesn't work in groups of users put that in the day they could leave 3 messages. Decided to check up, leave one post, all right, I want to leave the second, published a notification that I have reached your daily limit.

where do i pay to remove the branding that i now see in my footer......and do i need to remove the install and re:install new files or can you send me the proper file to remove the branding? Thanks.

I have: Waindigo Conversations, and Daily Post limit and need to know how to remove branding.... I do not see where to do this here. Thanks

Last edited:
where do i pay to remove the branding that i now see in my footer......and do i need to remove the install and re:install new files or can you send me the proper file to remove the branding? Thanks.

I have: Waindigo Conversations, and Daily Post limit and need to know how to remove branding.... I do not see where to do this here. Thanks
Please PM me to discuss branding removal.

Hmm I see no setting for user groups, although it says you can choose it.
Where exactly are these settings to change groups?
Did not see them under group permissions.

Hmm I see no setting for user groups, although it says you can choose it.
Where exactly are these settings to change groups?
Did not see them under group permissions.
They are in the permissions menu.

LOL, I know. Its installed fine but is not in the permissions menu is the issue.
I am running 1.2.5 Installed no errors , but did not show up in permissions.

I wonder: would there be a way with this add-on to limit the number of thread creations in forum X on a given day while leaving unlimited the ability to respond to existing threads in forum X or anywhere else?

Thanks.

Top Bottom