[TH] Credits: Shop [Deleted]

I have a question in regards to the copyright. I purchased the universal copyright removal option does that also count for this as well?

Could you add the ability to change another user's title?
Do you mean change your own user title? If so that can be done.
I have a question in regards to the copyright. I purchased the universal copyright removal option does that also count for this as well?
That license applies to themes only. We don't have the addon licenses up yet but right now they are the same price.

Can I please request the following feature:
Ability to set users customfield to a certain value.

This would enable us to basically do so much with this add-on. For example I could have a product for purchase called 'disable ads'. Behind the configuration if someone purchases that, it sets their predefined custom field to x.

We could then edit our templates and only show ads to ppl who don't have that x value in their custom fields.

There could be so many different uses of this feature. Would love that.
Hi @Jake B. and @Audentio Design ,
Possible to implement above feature where users can purchase a 'value' for their custom fields?

Not sure I completely understand what you mean, but purchasing the removal of ads would probably be better done via a usergroup, wouldn't it?

Then again, I may be completely misunderstanding what you're asking :)

Not sure I completely understand what you mean, but purchasing the removal of ads would probably be better done via a usergroup, wouldn't it?

Then again, I may be completely misunderstanding what you're asking :)
It could work like that. However i want to offer 'premium memberships', where people will be placed into a usergroup. I have had some feedback from the community where people who buy the premium membership will not want to disable the ads in order to help the community. Therefore i would be showing the ads based on the value of the customer user fields rather than the user group.

To show a custom user field option which can be edited by the user would be a great value add for this addon. There can be so many different uses for it.

It could work like that. However i want to offer 'premium memberships', where people will be placed into a usergroup. I have had some feedback from the community where people who buy the premium membership will not want to disable the ads in order to help the community. Therefore i would be showing the ads based on the value of the customer user fields rather than the user group.

To show a custom user field option which can be edited by the user would be a great value add for this addon. There can be so many different uses for it.
So if I understand correctly, pay to have the user field or must have at least x credits?
Oh, looks promising! Is there a demo?

Yes :) at http://audentio.com/demo/adcredits

Thank you!

Okay, so a few questions on this to see if it will fit what I'm looking for (which is a purely virtual shop to enhance a game experience).

1. Does this have an inventory-style view so a member has an overview of every item they purchased? I'd look for something more like the shop layout I saw on the demo site, and not the transaction list from the admin CP that I saw on the screenshots.

2. Is trading/gifting/sending a purchased item to another member possible?

3. Could support be added for "post-purchase information" on an item? For example, one item I'd like to make available is a "custom location". So they would purchase this item from the shop. Once they purchase it, they'd be sent further information on the item (for example, a form to fill out and forward on to me so I can setup their Custom Location the way they want it). That post-purchase information could perhaps be sent via conversation.

Its $50 per domain and that covers all our add-ons currently. :) $50 for themes as well.
Will it be $40 to use the addon per domain and then $50 for branding removal per domain?
Gonna cost me $450. Is there not a cheaper way to add domains?

I know with ******* there was the copyrighted version then the non copyrighted version the latter costing more then the other.
However no matter which one you bought you where able to add "additional" domains to add to the addon license. (Adding an extra domain is half the price of the original addon). I just found this way to be a bit more Affordable for those who run multiple forums.

hXtT1SP.png

Idk, I'm just starting to look for alternatives but looking for alternatives is starting to look pretty costly. $450 for an addon which I already bought to be able to use on my other forum as well.

I'd like to see an option to select which groups can buy each product. I'm selling a user group product for username colors, so the group the user is buying into must have the same permissions as their original group. This is problematic when you have upgraded members. Either they lose permissions, or non-upgraded members gain them.

I know I can use Not Set (No), but not all permissions are like that.

bJ93dWN.png

^ these values are different for upgraded and non-upgraded members, so I can't have both groups buying into one group.

When you say add own products, for example, can you sell a T-shirt via Paypal, sort of like a shop similar to whats on your site @Audentio Design? Images, check out cart etc. If not, how do I get my hands on that shop you have? :)

This add-on allows you to sell certain 'products' with credits (using our AD Credits add-on). The shop we are using over at audentio.com was custom built.

-Jake

Is there anyone here who has purchased the shop and core and would be up to putting money into have a username style product made?
I really like this system and I do not want to go back to *******'s Credits system where I have the custom username style but I was informed its going to cost a bit to have made.

Please describe more detail about custom product. Will be better if you can show it in a live demo site. Thanks

dzLpasl.png

Top Bottom