[TH] Credits: Shop [Deleted]

Uninstalled or disabled? looks like you've disabled which leaves the blob fields in place. Run these queries to stop getting the error when you disable:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xf_user` MODIFY COLUMN `adcredit_shop_profile_icons` BLOB NULL ;
ALTER TABLE `xf_user` MODIFY COLUMN `adcredit_shop_profile_icons` BLOB NULL ;

Having same problem, but these queries don't fix it. I'm getting for Xenforo 2 (when using the xf2 version):

Code:
     XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'adcredit_shop_postbit_icons' doesn't have a default value src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212

It is a really shame how you care about your products. We have now 2019 and you still have not solved the small issues that are mentioned above. How many people have searched for the DIR without proper rights, what you think? And how many people get confused about your queries without any fetchoptions?

Instead of order we always use display_order; and without "ORDER BY 'ORDER' ASC, the products will not be shown in the correct order.

Next problem is you breadcrump, it is not correct.
adcredit_shop_category_list
adcredit_shop_category_view

finally this shop should be still a beta version and not sold untouched since how many month?

Last edited:
oh, and maybe someone knows where this file is:
$this->responseView('Audentio_Credit_Shop_ViewPublic_Credit_Category_View',
i dont have it.

It takes just two days till users found out that they can write reviews for resources again and again and again?
While you cant upload your avatar without losing credits, you can repeat reviews as much as you want while your income increases.
This means, that this functions is not usable now, right?
  • Breadcrump (not finished)
  • Categories not nested (suggestion)
  • Inconsistency in navigation (not finished)
  • Reviews need also action for delete (not finished)
  • Product dir is not writeable (not finished)
  • Change usertitle of someone else (a wish from above)
  • Delete products (for who?) (a wish from above)
  • If there is only one currency, dont show the select input (not finished)
  • calling files that are not existing? (Shop_ViewPublic_Credit_Category_View ?) (not finished)
  • Bonus-Credits one time also (suggestion)
Anything else?

Last edited:
Another small example from core>model>credit

$resources = array();
$mediaGallery = $addOnModel->getAddOnById('XenGallery');
if ($mediaGallery)
{
$mediaModel = $this->getModelFromCache('XenGallery_Model_Media');
$conditions = array('user_id' => $user['user_id']);
$media = $mediaModel->getMedia(
$conditions
);
}

Hi Robert,

Due to limited resources, I am unable to invest time into both XenForo 1 and XenForo 2, let alone XenForo 2.1. Our XenForo 1 product line will indeed get major fixes, particularly security, if needed, but fundamental development has stopped. We posted a blog post on our site about a year and a half ago: https://www.themehouse.com/blog/our-developers-shift-product-development-focus-to-xenforo-2

Most customers will find the products stable, though they may not fit every use case. I'd love to spend more time, but XenForo themselves are https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-1-5-end-of-life-schedule.157679/

Has anyone solved the problem with redirect after purchase?

When you gift a product the redirect is done:

actionGift()
return $this->responseRedirect(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::SUCCESS, XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('adcreditshop-purchases'));

if you buy a product, nothing happens

actionBuy()
return $this->responseRedirect(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect::SUCCESS, XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('adcreditshop-purchases'));

Funny, funny and another two hours in love; we need data-redirect="on" in the form; without there is no redirect. Thanks to Jarvis, you save my day or the rest of it.

Top Bottom