[TH] Credits [Deleted]

Custom/Paid style?
If the postbit is modified by template edits (via the template modification function) and your default template does not match what the modification is looking for, then you will need to create a new template modification that matches the segment it looks for and include the code.

View attachment 139375

Paid Style. How can I do that? :(.

What style are you using? Could you create a ticket over at audentio.com with admin details?

UI.X Dark Style :).

The Addon have a Bugg. When an user gives like content and followed removes the like, the Credits amount two times.

Is best option subtracted credits when the user removes the "like" I think.

Question, I am resetting my credits on my forum (http://www.hackingdistrict.com) and it works for most users but certain user groups it does not appear to be working, any recommendations?
Even when I specifically reset my own credits, for example (as the Admin) based on 'posts, threads, etc' it does not update my credit total. But it seems to have worked for other users.

Any insight?

@Jake B. guess I should have tagged you in my original post, woops.
Let me know if you can give me a hand with this.. having issues resetting credits and having them properly appear for old posts (retroactive)

pre sale question: can this system not use real currency but instead use virtual site currency earned by doing things on the site.

Can members purchase more currency using PayPal with this or is the shop add-on required too? Is there a way to set a daily cap to how many purchases a person can make with PayPal purchases?

@ThemeHouse

Forgive me if I missed it but I couldn't see it in the list: does this add-on allow rewarding users with credits when using the "account upgrades" feature in Xenforo?

I'm aware the shop includes a purchase system for buying credits but this doesn't provide the same functionality.

If not, is it possible to add this feature?

Cheers.

I can confirm that you are looking for the most points phrase in the template modification, which fails when Trophies are disabled.

If there is another version update, I recommend putting the posts query inside the posts conditional so it only runs if Posts are an action. We have a user with 3 million posts and despite having the Post action disabled, the query to get all his posts is still ran causing timeout issues.

Can anyone who uses this come up with a query to see how many credits per day, on average, are earned? Be nice to see the top and floor of that as well.

Hey all I was just wondering if anyone currently has, or know off, an addon that goes with this that allows you to charge for items in the Resource Manager? This would be like the last piece to the puzzle for me to be able to move forward.

Thanks in advance.

What kind of price are we looking at to add new actions? I am interested in these:

XenForo Media Gallery Upload - Uploading new MediaGallery Media.
XenForo Media Gallery Comment - Adding a comment to a MediaGallery media resource.
XenForo Media Gallery Commented - Someone else commenting on your MediaGallery media resource.
XenForo Media Gallery Rate - Rating MediaGallery media.
XenForo Media Gallery Rated - Someone else rated your MediaGallery media.

I also would like to have an action that works with CTA Featured threads that rewards everytime a thread is featured.

What kind of price are we looking at to add new actions? I am interested in these:

XenForo Media Gallery Upload - Uploading new MediaGallery Media.
XenForo Media Gallery Comment - Adding a comment to a MediaGallery media resource.
XenForo Media Gallery Commented - Someone else commenting on your MediaGallery media resource.
XenForo Media Gallery Rate - Rating MediaGallery media.
XenForo Media Gallery Rated - Someone else rated your MediaGallery media.

I also would like to have an action that works with CTA Featured threads that rewards everytime a thread is featured.

There is already an event for "Uploading new MediaGallery Media" built in, I'll send you a PM with a quote for the others :)

How hard would this be to integrate with a tournament system for football/soccer? I'd like to be able to have players able to purchase credits play each other and have the winner awarded those credits, if that makes sense.

Or I set a tournament for so many credits and players have to buy in with a certain amount of credits to play.

Top Bottom