[TH] Covers [Deleted]

Issue with thread covers: Dragging to reposition doesn't work on mobile.

Also, on both mobile and desktop, the 'Save' button is grayed out after you upload until you either reposition the cover or tap on it.

Reactions: frm
I could've sworn that TH Covers put up an og:image, but it appears to not be the case and that was another portion of my site/add on.

Could you perhaps make an option in TH Covers to make the cover photo the og:image with og:image:height and og:image:width (to prevent Facebook Debugger pre-caching)?

Thanks.

Issue with thread covers: Dragging to reposition doesn't work on mobile.

Also, on both mobile and desktop, the 'Save' button is grayed out after you upload until you either reposition the cover or tap on it.
I'll review these before creating an issue on both of these :)
I could've sworn that TH Covers put up an og:image, but it appears to not be the case and that was another portion of my site/add on.

Could you perhaps make an option in TH Covers to make the cover photo the og:image with og:image:height and og:image:width (to prevent Facebook Debugger pre-caching)?

Thanks.
I'll add it as a feature suggestion within our issue tracker although this add-on hasn't ever offered open-graph support in its current form.

I'll review these before creating an issue on both of these :)

I'll add it as a feature suggestion within our issue tracker although this add-on hasn't ever offered open-graph support in its current form.
Yeah got it confused. But, it'd make a great addition to get share traffic having that.

ThemeHouse updated [TH] Covers with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.1 released!

This is an important security update. Please update as soon as possible.

Bugs fixed:
  • Resolved an exploit that would allow you to chose a cover preset for arbitrary content types regardless of permissions.
  • Fixed an issue that would not delete any covers in the cover browser when attempting to delete multiple covers.
  • Fixed an "setupDefaultCover() must be an instance of XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity" issue.
  • Fixed an issue that would...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello. I found 2 bugs:

1- When you upload/adjust a cover and cancel, changes are saved anyway.
2- Some profiles cards are misaligned in forum INDEX:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Error
XF2.0.12

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Accessed unknown getter 'thcovers_cover_styling' on ThemeHouse\Covers:CoverPreset[1] src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php:178

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Accessed unknow...', 'D:\\RUN\\OpenServ...', 178, Array)
#1 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(178): trigger_error('Accessed unknow...', 512)
#2 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(100): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('thcovers_cover_...')
#3 internal_data\code_cache\templates\l1\s0\admin\thcovers_cover_preset_edit.php(79): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('thcovers_cover_...')
#4 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src\XF\Template\Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thcovers_cover_...', Array)
#6 src\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('ThemeHouse\\Cove...', 'admin:thcovers_...', Array)
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src\XF\App.php(1934): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src\XF.php(333): XF\App->run()
#12 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#13 {main}

Attachments

• 2019-03-20 20_15_27-Greenshot.webp
    2019-03-20 20_15_27-Greenshot.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 10
Hello. I found 2 bugs:

I'll review these before reporting them on our issue tracker.
Error
XF2.0.12

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Accessed unknown getter 'thcovers_cover_styling' on ThemeHouse\Covers:CoverPreset[1] src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php:178

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Accessed unknow...', 'D:\\RUN\\OpenServ...', 178, Array)
#1 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(178): trigger_error('Accessed unknow...', 512)
#2 src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php(100): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('thcovers_cover_...')
#3 internal_data\code_cache\templates\l1\s0\admin\thcovers_cover_preset_edit.php(79): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('thcovers_cover_...')
#4 src\XF\Template\Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src\XF\Template\Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thcovers_cover_...', Array)
#6 src\XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('ThemeHouse\\Cove...', 'admin:thcovers_...', Array)
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src\XF\App.php(1934): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src\XF.php(333): XF\App->run()
#12 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#13 {main}
This has already been reported and will be fixed in the next update.

Version 1.0.1 Patch Level 1 released

Bugs fixed:
  • Permissions not always being respected
  • Phrase "thcovers_style_x_cover_image" is missing
  • Phrase "thcovers_preset_x_cover_image" is missing
  • Modify cover image via AdminCP only shows a blank modal window
  • "Please enter a valid value" error when entering a display order that is not a multiple of 10
  • Phrase "thcovers_xs_y_cover" is missing
  • member_macros template modification not compatible with [XFA] Roster bug
  • Accessed unknown getter...

Hello. I found 2 bugs:

Thanks for the update. Point 1 was fixed but not point 2.

Example Forum Index without cover (FAIL):

BZY0Z0J.png

Example Discussion List without cover (OK):

mniikqI.png

Example Inside Thread without cover (OK):

zpPXWjH.png

Thanks for the update. Point 1 was fixed but not point 2.

Example Forum Index without cover (FAIL):

BZY0Z0J.png

Example Discussion List without cover (OK):

mniikqI.png

Example Inside Thread without cover (OK):

zpPXWjH.png
I am not able to replicate this on my demo. Are you using a fully customized theme? Were there any edits made within the forum index?

Can I change the cover size and any chance to make the cover can be select as promotion icon in XenPortal 2.
This add-on currently allows you to set the maximum cover size within Cover's options section. As far as setting a promotion icon in XenPortal 2, we don't currently offer that type of functionality in Covers. But you can set cover images for profile pages, threads, and resources.

This add-on currently allows you to set the maximum cover size within Cover's options section. As far as setting a promotion icon in XenPortal 2, we don't currently offer that type of functionality in Covers. But you can set cover images for profile pages, threads, and resources.
I didn't mean the image size, i mean increase the height of the cover showed up

Is there any plan of adding og:image of the cover image in threads or elsewhere to the next or future updates?

Version 1.0.2 released

Bugs Fixed:
  • Improvements made to the cover image position functionality for touchscreen-based devices
  • Fixed an issue that caused a convert NULL to integer [content_id] error
  • Fixed an issue with moderator cover editing which associates moderator IP with user account
  • Fixed missing thcovers_no_style_permissions phrase
  • Fixed an issue that caused the save button to be grayed out when uploading a profile cover image

Top Bottom