[TH] Covers [Deleted]

If I'm correct, when navigating to Cover Presets -> Add cover preset -> Fill in the required information before clicking Styling - > From there you should be able to input a file URL under the Cover image URL.

That is what you are looking for correct?

There is no way to upload to my server for Cover Presets only can provide a link which is what I’m asking about a way to upload for Cover Presets

I see your point, so you are looking to upload the files from your computer instead as that is what it sounds like.

Well for instance I set up a bunch of preset cover images from work but they were not https they were http and at first when I didn’t realize I was using a insecure link and my website lock wasn’t prevent!

Image upload for cover presets is planned for the future, but we do not have any ETA for that at the moment.

Hi there, just installed and works great :)
BUT... there is one bug I found:
When users are allowed to upload a cover to their ressource, they can´t delete it... the option is not shown in dropdown (permissions are set, delete works on their profile)
Could you please fix this soon?

Hi there, just installed and works great :)
BUT... there is one bug I found:
When users are allowed to upload a cover to their ressource, they can´t delete it... the option is not shown in dropdown (permissions are set, delete works on their profile)
Could you please fix this soon?
I am able to replicate this as well, I'll go ahead and report this so that it is fixed in our next release! :) Thanks for reporting this.

Hi! Great addon!

Is there a way to set default background position for cover preset?

I also found a bug: when positioning a uploaded background image try moving the mouse at the bottom of the screen so you can see the top of the cover image. Then save this position. After reloading the page position will be reset to default.

Hi! Great addon!

Is there a way to set default background position for cover preset?

I also found a bug: when positioning a uploaded background image try moving the mouse at the bottom of the screen so you can see the top of the cover image. Then save this position. After reloading the page position will be reset to default.
Hello, glad to hear that you're enjoying the add-on! At this time you aren't able to set the default background position for cover presets.

I'll review this bug that you've reported and add it to our issue tracker! Thank you so much for the report :)

@Dalton Prock I think it is important to have an ability to set different rights for profile/resource/thread covers separately. In my case I want to prohibit loading custom cover image for profiles/threads but allow custom cover images for resources. For now it looks like permissions about editing cover are the same for all three possible covers positions. Would be nice to see this features in the next patch/release....

Last edited:
I found a critical vulnerability in the addon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I bought the add-on just at the moment and I've already a small suggestion.
It would be nice if the admins are able to select a minimum / maximum image size (not file size). The real size which the images have. (400px x 400px or something like this) (Differently for each display type - user - thread - resource)

Furthermore it would be nice if the user could set the cover while he is creating a thread not after he had created a thread.
Another idea is that the users have a "preset image libary" so that they can choose between some preset images from the admin. Instead of uploading a new one (perhaps in the "Modify cover image" popup)

Last edited:
@Dalton Prock I think it is important to have an ability to set different rights for profile/resource/thread covers separately. In my case I want to prohibit loading custom cover image for profiles/threads but allow custom cover images for resources. For now it looks like permissions about editing cover are the same for all three possible covers positions. Would be nice to see this features in the next patch/release....
Hello,
I bought the add-on just at the moment and I've already a small suggestion.
It would be nice if the admins are able to select a minimum / maximum image size (not file size). The real size which the images have. (400px x 400px or something like this) (Differently for each display type - user - thread - resource)

Furthermore it would be nice if the user could set the cover while he is creating a thread not after he had created a thread.
Another idea is that the users have a "preset image libary" so that they can choose between some preset images from the admin. Instead of uploading a new one (perhaps in the "Modify cover image" popup)
Thanks so much for the suggestions folks, I'll review these and report them as feature suggestions/improvements accordingly on our issue tracker.

Is the demo site login working yet? I've tried to register 3 times over the past few days, including contacting the hello@ address, but nothing so far...

i love the program! Gives a nice touch on things for anyone who is looking for ideas using it (like this disc thing)

1531252009069.webp

Access denied in webmasters, i dont know why?
tYkd2tz.png

Top Bottom