[TH] Covers [Deleted]

Are there any future plans on extending Covers to include page nodes?
There's not. Covers is explicitly for user generated content only. But the system is built flexible so any content type that has an associated user can have a handler implemented.

There's not. Covers is explicitly for user generated content only. But the system is built flexible so any content type that has an associated user can have a handler implemented.
Is this forever going to be out of scope for pages and other nodes?

Hey all, we're still not sure if we're retiring this product yet or not. Will wait a bit closer to release to decide for sure. Hopefully we can get a migration script together. There is a chance it keeps working as is. I guess we won't know for a while.

Hey all, we're still not sure if we're retiring this product yet or not. Will wait a bit closer to release to decide for sure. Hopefully we can get a migration script together. There is a chance it keeps working as is. I guess we won't know for a while.
understandable.....fwiw, it is really nice to be able to support use of covers for threads, which i believe xenforo is not planning to support, perhaps a simplified version to add that functionality?

regards

@Lukas W. File health check results error happened with 1.0.4 Patch Level 4 update.

View attachment 230382
Can confirm. Re-downloaded it, re-ran the check and still errors out.

perhaps a simplified version to add that functionality?
As far as I see the neat cover preset functionality from this add-on is also not supported by default... So a XF 2.2 migrated version would be nice with those nifty tidbits :)

Apparently it has been minified differently in the latest Covers release and the hash was not updated properly. You can remove the file from the hashes.json file or update its hash to 786fa88a3865f20b9630631fbe22c69260475045ae648f26d7543c4eb3488364. Taken from [TH] Nodes.

Apparently it has been minified differently in the latest Covers release and the hash was not updated properly. You can remove the file from the hashes.json file or update its hash to 786fa88a3865f20b9630631fbe22c69260475045ae648f26d7543c4eb3488364. Taken from [TH] Nodes.

No, update hash from Nodes are not fixed. Now also error from Nodes files.

ScreenShot00082.webp

Old covers still appear on 2.2, but the "Cover" button disappeared (to set a cover).

Is there a fix for this coming up as we're on 2.2 Beta 6 and RC1 coming soon?

@Lukas W. Do we need uninstall this addon after migrate profile covers to XF 2.2 profile banners? Or we can still use this addon for Color cover or thread cover function? If so then this addon should be renamed with Covers Plus addon?

Top Bottom