[TH] Covers [Deleted]

The covers image processing rules follow the same as avatars, so if you can use it for an avatar, it will work for covers.

It allows for these image types:
Code:
IMAGETYPE_GIF, IMAGETYPE_JPEG, IMAGETYPE_PNG

It will also use either GD or Imagick based on the option you have set on your board for normal images :)

@silence I don't know what heck was going on with the file at first it didn't look like it was uploaded then I closed the Cover window then it was there... I messed with it for 20 minutes before I posted last Thursday!:whistle:

@silence, How to disable Covers per style? I think this add-on must have title "Profile Covers", not only Cover ?

One more bug issue, Maximum large cover file size (bytes) are not showing in upload page. It's impossible to understanding the allowed files size or Dimensions and files types. Where uploading the Cover image?

1c0d5d6ec6614dbdb3358c1e048e16c9.png

Last edited:
@silence, How to disable Covers per style? I think this add-on must have title "Profile Covers", not only Cover ?

One more bug issue, Maximum large cover file size (bytes) are not showing in upload page. It's impossible to understanding the allowed files size or Dimensions and files types. Where uploading the Cover image?

1c0d5d6ec6614dbdb3358c1e048e16c9.png
We can add a style property to do this for the next release.

Yeah we'll make it show the maximum size for covers as well :)

@silence, Some issue reported on Ticket. One more Suggestions, Its is possible to adding functionality that update Profile Posts Status when cover uploaded? Like what facebook does ( silence updated her cover photo)

@silence, Its bug or not added functionality? If so can you add Alerts functionality for approve/reject moderated covers with Reason?

Example:

7alert-png.133417

03eafb316b4a44c299322eb6f62c3557.png

Moderatior Log: All approved/rejected actions of profile covers in moderation queue, will be logged in the Moderator Log in your Admin Panel.

@silence, Its bug or not added functionality? If so can you add Alerts functionality for approve/reject moderated covers with Reason?

Example:

7alert-png.133417

03eafb316b4a44c299322eb6f62c3557.png

Moderatior Log: All approved/rejected actions of profile covers in moderation queue, will be logged in the Moderator Log in your Admin Panel.
Where the owner of the cover will receive an alert when their cover is approved?

@silence,This is Example from other add-on. I am asked can you add this futures? the owner of the cover will receive an alert when their cover is approved/deleted.

Good to see it's being developed. I have a suggestion though, since you allow users to choose a color background, think about the ability (for users) to add custom text too. So this would work as:
  • Choose background color (which is already there)
  • Add text (with option to choose a Font-family, Font size and color)
and save it. The cover will display the text on colored background.
Any word on this suggestion?

Nice addon. Works really well :)

Went ahead and made some changes to the layout to mirror the previous Profile Cover addon I was using.

member_view.webp

Also integrated it into my existing member card customizations and UI.X Dark theme

membercard1.webp membercard2.webp

Nice addon. Works really well :)

Went ahead and made some changes to the layout to mirror the previous Profile Cover addon I was using.

View attachment 148757

Also integrated it into my existing member card customizations and UI.X Dark theme

View attachment 148758 View attachment 148759
Mind sharing how you managed to make that happen? Is it possible to have the cover blend like you have it and not a separate image off to the side like it is default? I assume that's the edit you made, correct?

Top Bottom